How was your day...

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Runoff insurance is simply an insurance policy that pays you if your taken out of service. You can pay for a little coverage or a lot. I dont know of any other industry, besides the railroad, that has this type of insurance available. May be others, I dont know.

FYI...
"Failure to Properly Stop at a Railroad Crossing" = $335.00 :(
well you should have to pay something for all the damage you did to the train. (sarcasm font)
like it wasn't bad enough all ready they give you a fine? smh.

How do you think this citation amount compares to the cost of the railroad's lost productivity and logistical headaches created by the incident?
your reading comprehension sucks turds..i was talking of the sheriffs giving him a ticket..do tell, how that affects the railroads lost productivity, and logistical headaches????? tell me why giving him a ticket affects the railroad one damn ounce?? your a trooool... and you love to start arguments with me...your past history says you looooove to troool on me,,,get lost....

How do you think this citation amount compares to the cost of the railroad's lost productivity and logistical headaches created by the incident?
I have to agree with oly on this one.
How exactly does a traffic citation from county law enforcement reimburse the railroad for anything??
How does one have anything to do with the other??

your reading comprehension sucks turds..i was talking of the sheriffs giving him a ticket..do tell, how that affects the railroads lost productivity, and logistical headaches????? tell me why giving him a ticket affects the railroad one damn ounce?? your a trooool... and you love to start arguments with me...your past history says you looooove to troool on me,,,get lost....

I have to agree with oly on this one.
How exactly does a traffic citation from county law enforcement reimburse the railroad for anything??
How does one have anything to do with the other??

There is no expectation of the RR getting reimbursement aside from covering damages to their equipment. The comparison was made between a $335 citation versus a (no doubt) much larger amount of $$ in lost productivity the RR sustained by no fault of their own. That is all I was saying.

Assuming citations are given out as punitive punishment, I'd think the RR would expect one to be issued with the hope that the driver would change his driving practices in a positive way. That could ultimately save the RR money in the future.

There is no expectation of the RR getting reimbursement aside from covering damages to their equipment. The comparison was made between a $335 citation versus a (no doubt) much larger amount of $$ in lost productivity the RR sustained by no fault of their own. That is all I was saying.

Assuming citations are given out as punitive punishment, I'd think the RR would expect one to be issued with the hope that the driver would change his driving practices in a positive way. That could ultimately save the RR money in the future.
your a pile of dung,,period...did you read this whole thread,,or just what I said,,mr troll??? huh??? if you read the first part of spideys post,,he said he had a CLEAN record...meaning no tickets..what part of that,,didn't you get??? space cadet...so he DESERVED a ticket,,because the deputy looked at his record,,and said, huh?? I can give him a nice ticket,,cause he aint never had one,,and thatll learn him to hit a train..your a trollllllll get lost....

Ah, spring has sprung on AS. @Whitespider does something that turns out poorly for him, documents it, describes it, and seemingly accepts what are, after all, the consequences of his own actions. Five pages of comments liberally salted with the evidently unmedicated gobshitery of @olyman later, the story has now subtly changed: instead of scuffling his toe and saying he's sorry, now The Man is keeping the Spider down. As the forum turns...

Latest posts

Back