Huskee 28 ton = 12 second cycle time?

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
AKKAMAAN

AKKAMAAN

ArboristSite Guru
Call Speeco, and discuss it with them if its keeping you up at night.! :cry:

It is not keeping me up at night....I actually had it off my mind till I got a notice that you posted on the thread......I just pisses me off that they dont bother to reply on a nicely posted question. Chad was a Speeco rep.

I would not buy a splitter from anyone that cant back up their specs.....

I agree they do a lot for customers, like replaceing broken parts during warranty.....but that doesnt help if splitter dont match what is promised....
:cheers::cheers:

nickg

nickg

ArboristSite Member
gotta tell you dude,, waiting for an on-line reply to a rant is certainly no reason to post a boycott. If you split wood as much as many of us , you know factory specs are not the benchmark we use.. Real field performance is what matters.. And by the way most members, as well as myself ,rely on Speeco machines, they simply perform.. sleep well..:deadhorse:

BlueRidgeMark

BlueRidgeMark

Addicted to ArboristSite
I googled to see what the Huskee brand was all about, and it looks like a decent piece of equipment, but.... all I can really say is give a close look at the Troy Built 33 ton!!!!!!!! lotta differences that you will appreciate. :)

Uh, the Huskee is many times better than anything MTD (Troy Bilt) puts out.

bayard

bayard

Addicted to ArboristSite
9 sec cycle

my friend and i rebuilt an older spliter. it had 6 or 7 hp engine on it. we got rid of that . and put a honda 13 gx on it .the new pump is 22 gpm unit.the cyl was 4.5 in dia. we left that there.the 9 second cycle time is just right now. at 3/4 fuel it will pop most everything before the second stage comes. on nasty wood we go full fuel and it really goes.total cost was 400 for the old one. 900 for parts, and a day or two in welding mods. 1/2 plate tables etc.the 13 hp honda had 2000 hours on it! kp

Latest posts