• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Arborsist Site and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Want to Buy Husky 345

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

workinprogress

Reaction score
Looking to buy a Husqvarna 345 for a lightweight screamer project...
I have a 345 and love it, but seeing what others have done with theirs, I'd love to have one to play with and see just how killer a saw these can be without messing with the one I already have.
Anybody have one they want to sell?
If so, how much do you want for it?

I have one but it's not for sale. It's a screamer...I've owned a few 346's, 550's, 026-260's and 261's m tronics and not. Wouldn't trade this little homeowner saw for any of them. I did like the 2149 though...

I have a 345 that I'll sell you. It's currently taken apart because I was going to replace the intake boot and upgrade the clamp to a metal one. Shoot me a message. I just bought an MS261 and an MS661 so I have no use for this saw now

I have a 345 that I'll sell you. It's currently taken apart because I was going to replace the intake boot and upgrade the clamp to a metal one. Shoot me a message. I just bought an MS261 and an MS661 so I have no use for this saw now

Plenty of these around. The two I have I picked up thinking I'd do exactly what the OP was thinking of but haven't gotten there yet. Won't break my heart to set the big box o'350 back up either.

Thanks Guys.
Just after I posted this I found a 345e on Offer Up... It's a good runner and I gave $100 for it... A tune up and bar and chain is all it needed, and the hop up 44.3 cylinder and parts are now in the mail...
I'll post it up when I get it put together and dialed in!

Back