Husky 372xp or Stihl ms441

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Well somehow I don't think your realising what your saying. A 50% failure rate means one out of every two Huskies you sell needs repair. If what your saying is really fact that would mean 225 out of those 550 your talking about would need some kind of repair. If what your saying is true then its a wonder Husky is still in business.

well I got to get to work on new huskys this morning, otherwise I will need lots of beer to get them done on my weekend.

Hey, why would I lie to you guys, we a all of the same breed of saw nutz and besides I love husqvarna saws, Im just telling you how it is. I hired a new guy this last summer, a long time husqvarna fan (even has a husqvarna dirt bike and a rifle), even he was baffled about all the new products out of the box that we work on. I have even asked the techs at husqvarna if the drug test their workers on the inspection line!!!!!!

Relax Thall, I heard you got a boo boo on your left knew so I just used you for a reference.
According to my PMs I'm getting lots of positive fan fare. I don't appear to be a laughing stock at all. I think you are the one everyone is laughing at .
Seriousily I love jawing with you even though I like to get a rise out of you, this has been a great thread.
Willard :cheers:

Your getting alot of PM's are ya, well its good to know you have a fan club Homie. Most all comedians do Homie. The rise your getting out of me is a giggle, keep it coming,hehe

I think we have an English translation problem here.
_Operater is standing
_ hold idling saw with your left hand [hand on rewind housing side of handle]
_ saw is on side, rewind housing is straight up,bar pointing out to your left side.
_with your free right hand adjust left sided Husky screws .[excellent view]
_ put screwdriver back in pocket or in between teeth [don't swallow screwdriver or your screwed]
_ Hold saw with 2 hands back to WOT.
There now no kickback, no debris or snow sucked into fanhousing, no excessive vibration from saw on hard cement floor or workbench.
Willard

Shoot Willard, I didn't look at it that way . Since I am not an american, I suppose I can get away with my english not being good enough.:)

You being a real ergonomics fanatic, I'd supposed you would put the saw on the ground to make life easier. I place my saws on a rubber mat for tuning and due to vibrations, especially on old giants, it's already very tough sometimes to fiddle with the screwdriver to make adjustments, sometimes even have to stop the saw. Let alone holding the saw one handed. But it might be a good method on smaller saws, I'll have to try it.

Shoot Willard, I didn't look at it that way . Since I am not an american, I suppose I can get away with my english not being good enough.:)

You being a real ergonomics fanatic, I'd supposed you would put the saw on the ground to make life easier. I place my saws on a rubber mat for tuning and due to vibrations, especially on old giants, it's already very tough sometimes to fiddle with the screwdriver to make adjustments, sometimes even have to stop the saw. Let alone holding the saw one handed. But it might be a good method on smaller saws, I'll have to try it.

Yes Belgian improve your English will ya,LOLOL

I had to think how Homie described adjusting his saws on the side. That would indeed give ya a better view of the screwdriver if the adjustments are on the left side. I never thought of that but then again if the screws are on the right side you don't need to put the saw on its side, well kizz my azz, why I never gave that much thought either, hell next thing we'll be hearing the advantage of the Husky screwdriver itself, can't wait:hmm3grin2orange: :hmm3grin2orange: :hmm3grin2orange: :hmm3grin2orange:

Yes Belgian improve your English will ya,LOLOL

Yessa boss, I am working on it.

Tant not easy with all that southern slang thrown at me every time... hint, hint.:hmm3grin2orange: :hmm3grin2orange:

Belgian's english is better than 99% of the English teachers in the U.S.-as is his knowledge of good beer

Thank ya, poet, thank ya for those kind words. Don't know about the english part but you may be right about the beer though ! :cheers:

Last edited:
Yessa boss, I am working on it.

Tant not easy with all that southern slang thrown at me every time... hint, hint.:hmm3grin2orange: :hmm3grin2orange:

Thank ya, poet, thank ya for those kind words. Don't know about the english part but you may be right about the beer though ! :cheers:

Well just so ya knows, I never had a problem with ya english in da first place.
Whats that ya say, huh, oh yeah, ok,:hmm3grin2orange:

Hmmmm Steve, what are you talking about ...:laugh: :laugh:

Ich wünsche Ihnen auch noch einen schönen Tag !

I wish you also another beautiful day = Ich wünsche Ihnen auch noch einen schönen Tag

Roland haben einen wunderbaren Tag

Isn't that Woodie a scoundrel and worthless scallywag? = Ich wünsche Ihnen auch noch einen schönen Tag

Latest posts

Back