husky 455 rancher autotune

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Jensent

ArboristSite Member
Reaction score
Has the Husky 455 ranger auto tune been discontinued? I found sources on ebay with what look like low prices, but nothing on the Husky site. Were these saws a problem? I was looking for the 455 or 460 to possibly replace a tired husky 350. Autotune would be a nice feature if it is available and not a problem. Did the 460 ever have autotune as an option? Information if you are familiar please. We only have one Husky dealer in the county and it is a small hardware store.
Thanks
Tom

Not certain but I think Husqvarna decided not to go there and also they dropped the 465 concept too I think. Kinda went dead. A 455 Auto tune will be pretty unique! Wonder if one could be found and swap a 460 top end on the thing. Don't think they changed the stroke, just the bore on the 460 vs. 455.

I just sold my 455 Autotune to a friend. The saw ran fine. I really had no complaints but when I bought it I really wanted a 562 or at least a 555 but didn't have the extra couple hundred bucks. So it never really lived up to what I wanted. I'm currently saving for the 562.

Latest posts

Back