husky or stihl

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
my 000000000000000022222222222222266666666666666

Hey wanabe, here is one that I just put together. I was going to take a picutre of the saw from the front but my batteries died.:hmm3grin2orange:

She is not quite as sexy as the girl or 660 but close.:love1: :camera:

attachment.php

Hey wanabe, here is one that I just put together. I was going to take a picutre of the saw from the front but my batteries died.:hmm3grin2orange:

attachment.php

Are those my fingerprints on that calendar, by Joe I believe they are,haha

im sceered!

maybe if his 026 cuts like a "stock 440" he might have a chance.

didnt you see my vi D O? the 346xp is a real runner.

:hmm3grin2orange:

What, that video of the nasal speaking guy trying to cut through the wood with the gutless saw.
That's a real runner all right.LOL

attachment.php

glad you pic'd the best picture!!!!!!!!!

He was talking about the 455.

Were the older 55 saws were built better than the 346??

Troll?

Do you think the 346 is better built than the 026/260?

If so, then yes the 346 is built better than the 55, if you favor the stihl build quality, then the 55 is built almost identical. The only non pro built feature about the 55 is the solid mounted carb. There isn't vibration damping between the carb and the cylinder (well not much anyways)

The 55's will take a lot more abuse before breaking than the 346.

Steve, Does the 50/51/55 seem to be easier to teardown and rebuild than the newer huskies? It looks pretty simple and straightforward.

Steve, Does the 50/51/55 seem to be easier to teardown and rebuild than the newer huskies? It looks pretty simple and straightforward.

Yup, very simple. Nothing complicated in it at all. Find a closed port cylinder and throw on it and watch it walk away from the 346 and last forever

Latest posts

Back