• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Arborsist Site and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Want to Buy Husky screw alternatives

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I order them along with other things...
Yes and I believe the lowest is still $2.99 so like I said.......not much of a savings. I like Bruce and HL and spent $5000 with them recently. They still will not save the OP much if any

Anybody have an alternatives for replacement screws on 365/372 recoil attachment/fasteners?
Omg is husky proud of those...anywhere from $3 to $6 a piece.
$24 for 4 screws seems to warrent a "post"
503 20 43-19 is the PN I found so far
What are the exact measurements of them?

Every Husqvarna screw that's M5 x 0.8 is a M4 head, and Husky 2100 recoil screws are threaded all the way up.
I'd bet they eliminated that full threaded screw so when they are run loose the treads don't chew out the plastic as fast. Just an observation on my part nothing more.

While we are on the screw subject. Does anyone know the dimensions of the handle bar screws on a Husqvarna 50? I bought one from someone on the site and they took the handle off for shipping and did not include the screws. I sent him a message but he hasn't responded yet.

Need 1 Muffler #25 torx/ flat driver machine screw for early 262xp muffler with 4 of these hard to find bastards that hold the front plate to the muffler. The body of the muffler has two long fasteners going into the exhaust port all good there. This fastener is only a 1/2 inch long. The bottom of this plate uses two fasteners into the front of the saw body. Take off this plate and you have a hollow muffler, Nothing in there, no guts of any kind.. You can inspect piston and bore. Mine looks like fuc%$ng new by the way. Please help. I live 5 mins from a place that has every bolt known to man. Getting one that will work is easy. Looking for an OEM that matches. Thanks for reading my madness OCD post. I forgot to say please.

Need 1 Muffler #25 torx/ flat driver machine screw for early 262xp muffler with 4 of these hard to find bastards that hold the front plate to the muffler. The body of the muffler has two long fasteners going into the exhaust port all good there. This fastener is only a 1/2 inch long. The bottom of this plate uses two fasteners into the front of the saw body. Take off this plate and you have a hollow muffler, Nothing in there, no guts of any kind.. You can inspect piston and bore. Mine looks like fuc%$ng new by the way. Please help. I live 5 mins from a place that has every bolt known to man. Getting one that will work is easy. Looking for an OEM that matches. Thanks for reading my madness OCD post. I forgot to say please.
Your best bet is to look at the link in post #27 above. Pull up the IPL and get the correct part number, then call H and L

This should be the bolt that you are looking for. Part number 503 20 02-12. It is described as M5 x 12mm.

Screenshot_20221112-192456.png

Latest posts

Back