Husky t540 Xp

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Thought we'd have a response from Spike or TK by now?:confused:

Nothing would surprise me with this saw. I've had them on order since, oh, Dec 2011. :msp_confused:

Last I heard, (2 weeks ago), was that they were on the way. But again, anything's possible, and if I hear different, I'll pass it along.

Still have my sample though. Just think, I could own "the saw that never was". :laugh:

I know something has to give because theses 201's and other top handle saws arent holding up to palms down here in Florida. 200t has outlasted every top handle saw so far. 355t is a good saw and well worth the 400 bucks where paying down here.

Here in Ireland too and cheap at that RRP 707 euros on sale for 525 euros and i just bought a solo ................:msp_thumbdn:

Nothing would surprise me with this saw. I've had them on order since, oh, Dec 2011. :msp_confused:

Last I heard, (2 weeks ago), was that they were on the way. But again, anything's possible, and if I hear different, I'll pass it along.

Still have my sample though. Just think, I could own "the saw that never was". :laugh:

I've sold all my TH saws waiting on this saw. :msp_scared: Except for the 2011 338xpt NE. It's going on the market as soon as the 540 is actually FS. :msp_confused::dizzy:

How much do you think they will cost when you get them ??

Hey guys, I jus got bad news from my dealer.. He was on the phone w the husky rep n they told him the t540 was discontinued! Originally they told him it would be available on the east coast in July. He told me that it was offered on the west coast since December but they were discontinuing them. Anyone else hear nething??

Don't know about this. I'm on the west coast and I've never seen a t540 and it doesn't exist in the Husky ordering section either. They only have a T435 and 338Xpt.

I just noticed this, you can order antyhin under the Husky umbrella now through Husky? I'm seeing Poulan, Jred, Mac, Redmax... Pretty cool for parts.

Awe I dunno about that :cheers:
Are you saying that they don't sell well..or..are you saying that they are actually not available..??

Either way..I guess it's 'crow' again for dinner for the fat rooster..!! This steady crow diet is starting to suck..!! :laugh:
:cheers:
J2F

I'm on record several times predicting the North America release date for the new Husky top handle as being 2017 :blob2::blob2::laugh::laugh:

The voices in my head did me right by making me buy so many 200t's. I should listen to them more.

Are you saying that they don't sell well..or..are you saying that they are actually not available..??

Either way..I guess it's 'crow' again for dinner for the fat rooster..!! This steady crow diet is starting to suck..!! :laugh:
J2F

Not listed yet in Australia. I also deal with a number of Arborists and none have even mentioned the 540. They are however still chasing every single 200T they can get. I've had offers up to USD$1550 for the brand new 200T in my cupboard. In hindsight I wish I'd imported every single 200T from the US I could get my grubby mitts on :)

Crows are cool.

Not listed yet in Australia. I also deal with a number of Arborists and none have even mentioned the 540. They are however still chasing every single 200T they can get. I've had offers up to USD$1550 for the brand new 200T in my cupboard. In hindsight I wish I'd imported every single 200T from the US I could get my grubby mitts on :)

Crows are cool.
Thanks for the info...these 200t's are selling like $1000 here on eBay...that would be New.

Used are selling at prices that are above what the saw for New...Just freaking Nuts..!!
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Yeah crows are cool..!! - one of the smartest animals on the planet - the can figure out complex things..
Saw it on the Nature channel...how they can configure small sticks into "tools' to do something...

If I could be reincarnated...I would either want to be Howard Hughes....or....a Malaysian crow..!!..

(I'm sure you know "eating crow" is just an expression of embarrassment - some of my posts lately have
either been wrong or somewhat "off target"...just something strange is going on and I don't know what it is)
J2F

Thanks for the info...these 200t's are selling like $1000 here on eBay...that would be New.

Used are selling at prices that are above what the saw for New...Just freaking Nuts..!!
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Yeah crows are cool..!! - one of the smartest animals on the planet - the can figure out complex things..
Saw it on the Nature channel...how they can configure small sticks into "tools' to do something...

If I could be reincarnated...I would either want to be Howard Hughes....or....a Malaysian crow..!!..

(I'm sure you know "eating crow" is an expression of embarrassment - some of my posts lately have
either been wrong or somewhat "off target"...just something strange is going on and I don't know what it is)
J2F

Yeah I knew what Eating Crow meant :cheers: I watch a lot of telly :)

They are allegedly availiable here, at a slightly lower price than the 338xpt(?) - but I have never actually seen a single top-handle saw in this area, so it is hard for me to really know.....

I'm not a buyer at this time but must admit that I'm intrigued. For those that have not checked out Bailey's lately they are taking orders... the 14" will be here on 9-5. The 16" is due on 9-20.

I'm not a buyer at this time but must admit that I'm intrigued. For those that have not checked out Bailey's lately they are taking orders... the 14" will be here on 9-5. The 16" is due on 9-20.

I saw that on the mobile website but it wouldnt let me add it to my cart? Ill have to call them tomorrow

emission

they told me that thay are still working on the emission require, because it emits too much.
sorry for bad english its just google translate

Latest posts

Back