Husky t540 Xp

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Well dispite all the bad things ive heard i called baileys and ordered a 540 w a 14" bar.. Its on backorder till sept 20th, soooo the waiting continues!!

It's not the hand guard, it's the actual band, which they have beefed up, they've updated the starter, and carb programming, as for hot start problems, choke it, start, choke off, start, job done! It's poor communication regarding dealers that is the problem, my local dealer actually has the repair staff buy their own equipment, so the auto tune software probably won't be there, so consumable updated parts and such wont have a cat in hells chance of being available!

Just a little info for you guys, there a whole host of improvements that have just been released and have just been implemented on current production. It includes a new beefed up brake handle, a new brakeband with no slot in it and also a new chainbrake assy with better adjuster, new muffler to stop screws from backing out, new crankcase with an extra screw under muffler to stop leaking gasket, new improved clutch with different springs and a new rear vibe spring to name a few. They have a new carb that is in its final workings and will take care of the bog off idle.
I spoke to the head of handheld yesterday and they have 2500 t540s coming to fill the backorders by the end of the year he said.

Just a little info for you guys, there a whole host of improvements that have just been released and have just been implemented on current production. It includes a new beefed up brake handle, a new brakeband with no slot in it and also a new chainbrake assy with better adjuster, new muffler to stop screws from backing out, new crankcase with an extra screw under muffler to stop leaking gasket, new improved clutch with different springs and a new rear vibe spring to name a few. They have a new carb that is in its final workings and will take care of the bog off idle.
I spoke to the head of handheld yesterday and they have 2500 t540s coming to fill the backorders by the end of the year he said.

Numbers aren't even in the system for these things anymore. Did he say when the new saws will be ready for order after the backorders are filled?

Numbers aren't even in the system for these things anymore. Did he say when the new saws will be ready for order after the backorders are filled?

No he didn't, he just said they are on their way soon followed by the 543xp also.

Well baileys called today n said that husky backpedaled again, now they said not till next year...
They didn't specify just said early next year. :bang:

Just got the Australian Spring catalogue from Husky and it has the T540XP in it, with a 12" techlite bar in the pic.

Only $A1349 retail. 37.7cc 1.8kW 3.7kg.

Other new saw:
556 autotune $1299 59.8cc

And the old favorite autotunes:
550xp $1299
562xp $1499
576xp $1799.

Just got the Australian Spring catalogue from Husky and it has the T540XP in it, with a 12" techlite bar in the pic.

Only $A1349 retail. 37.7cc 1.8kW 3.7kg.

I think Husqvarna Australia have forgotten that the 200T has been discontinued at a RRP of AUD$1550 so they are now up against the much cheaper MS201T.
I can smell T540XP's flooding into Australia from the US instead...

Latest posts

Back