husky vs stihl vs dolmar

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
IMO, they're all equal, not one of them is the worst or best. this is the same as the ford vs chevy vs dodge debate.

JuanD said:
Which is best? Which is worste? Why?

Well JuanD you bring up a very interesting question there. I for one have always said the best saw is the one you own, not somebody elses. However we do have a saw guru, a chainsaw genius, a man of unquestionable knowledge on the subject of chainsaws. He's known throughtout the saw world as the Radio Shack man, you got questions, he's got answers. Fear not JuanD for he will surely see your question and come to your aid and answer it for you. I know he will, why, yup, cause he's ma Frend. You'll see..........................

JuanD: before it gets much deeper, and it will get MUCH DEEPER. The nuts and bolts of come down to the dealer and what feels comfortabel to you. They are all good saws rom what I hear? I own two Huskies and two Stihls like them all, AND I have a dealer that I like the sells and services both of them, a real plus!!!!! The only thing I see against the Dolmars is the dealer network. Search a little on this, it has been hashed to death!!! Handle the saw, like I say, you have to run it, not me!!!!
Andy

Yep, what Andy just said.

I like my MS 260 Pro and I really like my Stihl dealer much better than my local Husky dealer but that has nothing to do with which brand of saw that they sell.

Good luck!

attachment.php

Sorry just had to..:deadhorse: :deadhorse:

They all have some excellent, some good and some not-so-good models.

JuanD; You will have to be more specific as to models or class of saws to get any decent answers.

Dealer support will often be more important that which brand.

Woha, Woah, I dont consider the dodge trucks Mopars by any means.

Just forthe record......I am the "ANTI SAP"

Even have the mark of the beast, Three wildthings on my scalp......

Latest posts

Back