Husky's 346NE Crowned the new KING.

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Are your brains on vacation? :censored:

Sorry! :biggrinbounce2: :laugh: :laugh: :ices_rofl:

Ben's 026 would have been hard to beat but it is a race saw not for work. Just standard saws, the 346 would beat the 260 in a race. Now which one will last 15 years would be a different story. A modded 346 vs. a modded 026 will be tested again. The field will be leveled this time.

Last edited:
Ben's 026 would have been hard to beat but it is a race saw not for work. Just standard saws, the 346 would beat the 260 in a race. Now which one will last 15 years would be a different story. A modded 346 vs. a modded 026 will be tested again. The field will be leveled this time.

There is no reason that a 346 shouldn't last as long as a 260, or longer - just ol' vives tales - lol....

Last edited:
Who???????

Oh hey Chowdozer,,,,,

W'sup!!!!!!! you havent fallen in or around any campfires lately,,,, Have you????:givebeer: :clap:

I haven't had a campfire in awhile. I need Jman to build one. Should be going good in about 45 minutes! :greenchainsaw:

I haven't had a campfire in awhile. I need Jman to build one. Should be going good in about 45 minutes! :greenchainsaw:

45 Minutes!!!!!!!!

LOLOL!!!!!! Now that's Funny!!!!!! but thats what he said!!!!!! as he kept carrying those 38" Doug fir cookies and throwing them on the fire!!!!!!

Last edited:
This is a work saw and not a race saw. Its running a 24inch bar with 20lp oregon chain.

i had a feeling it was running .325. it sounds like the stock coil is on vacation.

enjoy your saws and i think you should be doing the the test on a couple more 346's if you know what i mean.

:cheers:

Chainsaw LUST.....There is no remedy!
:jawdrop:

I picked mine up the next day, after spotting one at my dealer. It was the first one he sold, and one of the first to hit the market, I believe - just had to have it after the initiall treads on it here.

I also believe I was the first AS member to get one, with one possible exception..........

Here is the little 346 taking on a 34inch doug with the 24.

<object width="425" height="350"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/9PlFC-nwdl8"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/9PlFC-nwdl8" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" width="425" height="350"></embed></object>

How careful of a hand do you have to use to keep it from stalling that long bar? In other words, how's the torque?

It has good torque with the 24 in 24 inch wood. As you can see by the 34inch video I was having some chip clearence problems at the bottom of the cut.

That thing looks awesome, can't wait to see the 681 video!

Back