Husqvarna 130-First Look

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Thanks Steve, I have afraid of that.:(

There probably isn’t enough benefit to add another bar mount to the collection, it sounded like putting one of the 13” .325’s would have been handy, but I don’t find the 353 with a 16” bar all that onerous.

Just a sprocket change would have made the 130, an interesting saw for $200

Doug :cheers:
Totally understand that. You have three very able saws in the 45-50 cc realm so probably not a lot of reason to add another that is less powerful with only slightly less weight.

Totally understand that. You have three very able saws in the 45-50 cc realm so probably not a lot of reason to add another that is less powerful with only slightly less weight.

Blasphemy,
Total and Complete Blasphemy, I tell ya ;)

who ever NEEDED a Reason to add another saw?:confused:

Is CAD not reason enough to add a Handy little saw, at a reasonable price?

Dayum, I’m Surprised, and Disappointed in you Steve:( :buttkick:

:laughing::laughing::laughing::laughing::laughing::laughing::laughing::laughing::laughing::laughing::laughing:

Then you had better buy one!!! A041 bars and chains are cheap LOL.

A few years ago, Left Coast was selling A041 bars with a loop of Oregon non-safety chain for less than $20. I bought several combos but sold most of them with saws over the years.

Then you had better buy one!!! A041 bars and chains are cheap LOL.

A few years ago, Left Coast was selling A041 bars with a loop of Oregon non-safety chain for less than $20. I bought several combos but sold most of them over the years.

Tempting as it is, a 70cc saw would “Fill a Hole” in my collection a little better.

I’m really thinking about one of those Pre X Torq 372XP’s that Robin Wood has available NIB, and Dayumed if Skeans hasn’t piqued my interest in the 562XP as well :innocent:

My CAD hasn’t gone into remission, just trying to balance priorities, financial as well as Saw “Needs”:D

At $200, the 130, is fairly inexpensive CAD “Treatment”;)

At least “Fiskars Acquisition Disorder” is a bit more Affordable :)

I’ll have to check
Thank you. I looked at the ipl. There appears to be a wound wire behind a washer behind the clutch that acts as a gear to drive the pump. It isn't clear how the wound wire is being driven. Here's a pic. Someone smarter than me can probably figure it out. Image5985113253063145532.jpg

Thank you. I looked at the ipl. There appears to be a wound wire behind a washer behind the clutch that acts as a gear to drive the pump. It isn't clear how the wound wire is being driven. Here's a pic. Someone smarter than me can probably figure it out. View attachment 804512
That wound wire is the drive gear for the oil pump . The oiler is pumping oil with the engine at idle .

Well I finally got around to doing the timing advance today. Saw seems a little snappier and had more torque in the cut.

This model has the key cast into the flywheel. Sure doesn’t take much filing to slim it down!

Back