• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Arborsist Site and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Sold Husqvarna 272XP

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

dsell

Addicted to ArboristSite
Reaction score
Husqvarna 272XP with 20 inch bar. I installed a new from sealed bag OEM coil, new OEM tank vent, and aftermarket fuel filter. Everything else on the saw is OEM to my knowledge. I've had it out cutting 4 times this year and finally have the bugs out of it. 1st I had contaminated fuel, then realized plugged vent, and last it just died while idling. The coil would spark occasionally if turned over quickly. The last trip I ran two tanks of fuel and it ran strong, idled great, with no issues. Starts easy. I sold my beloved 6401 and replaced it with this. I thought I'd keep it for life and therefore I bought a nice one. Then, I got a 575 and I can't part with it, so this 272 has to go. $500 + shipping, paypal as friend. It has a small chip out of the top rear clutch cover, some scratches/scuffs, otherwise it's very nice.

12.jpg 11.jpg 9.jpg 10.jpg 2.jpg 4.jpg 5.jpg 6.jpg 7.jpg 8.jpg

Husqvarna 272XP with 20 inch bar. I installed a new from sealed bag OEM coil, new OEM tank vent, and aftermarket fuel filter. Everything else on the saw is OEM to my knowledge. I've had it out cutting 4 times this year and finally have the bugs out of it. 1st I had contaminated fuel, then realized plugged vent, and last it just died while idling. The coil would spark occasionally if turned over quickly. The last trip I ran two tanks of fuel and it ran strong, idled great, with no issues. Starts easy. I sold my beloved 6401 and replaced it with this. I thought I'd keep it for life and therefore I bought a nice one. Then, I got a 575 and I can't part with it, so this 272 has to go. $500 + shipping, paypal as friend. It has a small chip out of the top rear clutch cover, some scratches/scuffs, otherwise it's very nice.

View attachment 556598 View attachment 556599 View attachment 556600 View attachment 556601 View attachment 556602 View attachment 556603 View attachment 556604 View attachment 556605 View attachment 556606 View attachment 556607

:baba::baba:

Latest posts

Back