• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Arborsist Site and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Want to Sell Husqvarna 281xp

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'm flying up to the fog belt next week, on the island though, get up with me. No shipping would sweeten the deal.
Just figured it out! Did not know that any area of the Canadian coast was called the fog belt, too. Although we don't get the fog we did when I was a kid, Humboldt County used to be socked in from about June till when the rain started...and then it rained until the fog came back. Now it's all part of the Emerald Triangle. And in case you didn't know, Humboldt is almost on the Oregon border, and Curry County is the southernmost coastal county in Oregon....so, about as far as I can be from you out there in NC, or Canada.

I always hear the " Newfys" talk about going back to the fog belt. I asked them about it they told me it was Newfoundland, Labrador, Nova Scotia. Guess it could be anywhere.

Back