• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Arborsist Site and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Sold Husqvarna 285CD

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
You're my test subject, Randy. I've been doing this for a little while now. At the top of the page, do you have a "thread tools" button? If so, there should be an edit button, and it should let you change status by editing. Lemme know if it works, or doesn't.

I'm gonna move this to the Support forum. AFAIK the idea was for the posters to be able to mark their stuff as sold themselves. Sounds like it's not working that way yet. I can move it back here for reference later if you'd like.

I'm gonna move this to the Support forum. AFAIK the idea was for the posters to be able to mark their stuff as sold themselves. Sounds like it's not working that way yet. I can move it back here for reference later if you'd like.
Hi Steve,

Only admins are allowed to change the status of each thread on this forum section

Sorry, Claudio. I moved this here from the Trading post section. Are members supposed to be able to change For Sale/Wanted/etc flags there to "Sold" after their item is gone?

I had Randy look under Thread Tools, and he didn't have an Edit option. I've changed a bunch of those threads to sold. Got a quick how to for a regular member to do this?

Latest posts

Back