• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Arborsist Site and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Sold HUSQVARNA 288 LOT

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I talked to him awhile on the phone. He's a pretty knowledgeable guy. He's got the 288 and 272s. He puts together what he can with usable oem parts and using some farmer tech stuff. After talking to him I wouldn't hesitate to buy from him. But unfortunately he really doesn't want the hassle of shipping otherwise I would have bought from him. I'm probably a good 5 hours from him.

Well, selling online means the “hassle of shipping” is a necessary evil. We all hate it.

It also looks like he joined just to sell these saws, and now he doesn’t want to ship? Strange.

Well, selling online means the “hassle of shipping” is a necessary evil. We all hate it.

It also looks like he joined just to sell these saws, and now he doesn’t want to ship? Strange.

Maybe he’s looking for a Biness Partna...

Latest posts

Back