• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Arborsist Site and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Want to Sell husqvarna 288xp lite

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

mesupra

Mainer
Reaction score
Saw is mint. Starts runs and cuts better than it looks. Saw has never been cleaned only blown off. Still has the bar code sticker on the bottom. As close to NOS as you will find. Hate to sell it but need tires. Please make offer. I figure it should be worth around new replacement cost. Somewhere between 372/39020160925_140457.jpg 20160925_140434.jpg 20160925_140445.jpg 20160925_140511.jpg 20160925_140502.jpg

I am open to offers at this point on the saw, feel free to PM me a offer and I am sure we can work something out. I know this saw would do great on EBAY but will avoid that route at all costs. I like to think this saw is a great saw to break out at GTG but whoever buys it can make that decision.

I am open to offers at this point on the saw, feel free to PM me a offer and I am sure we can work something out. I know this saw would do great on EBAY but will avoid that route at all costs. I like to think this saw is a great saw to break out at GTG but whoever buys it can make that decision.
I'll be out in a while and we can cruise up to Costco and I'll get you some tires for the 97 accord ;).
Great looking saw.
GLWS.

Traded a set of toyo open country tires for it
I need a tandem axle utility trailer and have considered selling mine. I totally went through this saw and cleaned everything up. @bryanr2

IMG_2302-L.jpg

IMG_2304-L.jpg

IMG_2306-L.jpg

IMG_2307-L.jpg

BTW, I wouldn't hijack your thread if you saw wasn't already sold :)

Back