Husqvarna 346xp OE video inside

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
This internet porting business ain't all about the saws.......it's also about how a guy handles the comments from the watchers, the feedback from the customer, fielding the emails and calls, the shipping, the GTGs, etc, etc, etc.............................the list goes on and on. I love it. :D
It doesn't hurt to cut up a bit, eh? ;)

This internet porting business ain't all about the saws.......it's also about how a guy handles the comments from the watchers, the feedback from the customer, fielding the emails and calls, the shipping, the GTGs, etc, etc, etc.............................the list goes on and on. I love it. :D

Well...shoot..I thought it was all about the groupies and limousines and trashing hotel rooms and stuff.....

I wasn't mad just being sarcastic. I take plenty of razzing in stride. I know that some of it is geared toward ruffling my feathers and throwing me under the bus, but I know some is in good fun. But in jest there is some truth. I deal with it and move on. I posted video's more so for the owners of the saws than anything else. I don't mind people talking about how I need to get a saw buck and what not. It's fine you ask for pictures. But until I feel comfortable with people wanting to talk about the saw rather than pick at me I will hold off on a build thread. I love this site and most of the people I consider to be friends. It's cool to joke with me and stuff but I'd like to get back to talking more saws and less about how I don't stack up in a lot of areas. I appreciate the words of encouragement and the constructive criticism but I'm not going to stay mellow forever. As I said before I'm not here to argue or fight and nobody should be. But even a sleeping dog will only take so many kicks before he finds somewhere else to hang out.

I derailed the thread pretty early with advice on camera angles and positioning, but I promise it was only because a better video would let people see the product better. Certainly not trying to pile on:chainsaw:

Why do you act like everyone is out to get you in the first place? Someone picks at you a little and you go into whiner mode?

You better grow some thicker skin if this is your chosen path. Just sayin.

Why do you act like everyone is out to get you in the first place? Someone picks at you a little and you go into whiner mode?

You better grow some thicker skin if this is your chosen path. Just sayin.

I was ok with the saw buck advice. I joked back about it. I posted a video of a saw for people to enjoy. I didn't say it was the fastest saw and the wood could've been harder. Popping a comment in about my issues lately irritated me yes but I'm not going to blow up about it. I was just speaking up about the fact things go past a good natured joke into stabs and I won't post videos here I'll keep them on YouTube. I'm trying to get my confidence back here in mmyself as I'm harder on me than anyone else. It's going to be difficult to do so I'm sure and if anyone wants to talk about things my inbox and ears are open. I'm jUST asking that we keep the criticism to the saws and not me personally as I'm handling things the right way. In fact this saw I ported for free to make up for a previous dealing with this customer. I did this for him and nobody else

Well, if you need to talk......give me a call. If you need some help, give me a call. Anytime.

I think you've misunderstood my intent. I'm rooting for you to do this......but I want to see you do it right.

I tell my best friends to always remember, that I will care enough about you to piss you off if that helps you see what's really up. If I've ever pissed you off, that means I've also made you do some thinking.......

Back