Husqvarna 365 or is it?

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I have bought a few new saws in my life, and I have never gotten one with a spare spark plug or a set of allen wrenches with it!

For sure! Buy it and let us know. This is a pre x-torque 65cc model? If you're going to go to that much trouble copying an expensive saw, wouldn't you at least put the late model stickers on it??

Bar color looks wrong, all I have seen are blue. and all the other colors look off compared to the mag. case remanufactured maybe? Don't know but looks to good to be true to me.

Smells fishy with words like "air-cooling" and "chainsaw chain saw" repeated. Also I didn't think DHL shiping service was no longer in business. Remember also that they will sometimes take a picture of the real product but what you receive is not.

If its on the internet its gotta be real, you can't get scammed on the internet.

I am beginning to think I got scammed on the Internet. I sent a Nigerian prince $2000 about a year ago, he was going ti send me $100,000 back. Haven't heard from him since he cashed my check, the nice guy won't return my emails.

Crooked sticker on top cover is a dead giveaway. This isn't a stihl!!! :D

Back