Husqvarna 365 or is it?

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I am beginning to think I got scammed on the Internet. I sent a Nigerian prince $2000 about a year ago, he was going ti send me $100,000 back. Haven't heard from him since he cashed my check, the nice guy won't return my emails.

Good luck with that, im sure it will arrive any day now:msp_thumbsup:

NO DECOMPRESION VALVE VISIBLE

Price is over $100................:hmm3grin2orange:

No way to sway/warn potential bidders

Appears Arboristsite members can't be fooled;)

Lettering looks wrong on the bar, that's the first thing I notice.

Lettering looks wrong on the bar, that's the first thing I notice.

At least the spelling is right, but the color looks wrong! :hmm3grin2orange:

11k max rpm is another giveaway that something is wrong, but it really is quite obvious anyway.

it's a china saw,i saw that in the first pic,for SURE it's china.

the dead giveaway to me was the blue strange looking saftey stickers on the top filter cover,those arn't on the genuine huskies.

as a rule with me,if you see a NEW 365sp on the internet at a giveaway price that's too good to be true,it's a china knock off...

personally i wouldn't fear the engine,those are the least of your worries,they arn't bad,it's the plastics that will let it down.
BARGAIN price though,i wouldn't complain about that part,china or not....mmm will the saw be shipped for such low cost is the question alright,you could be scammed.

Last edited:
I reported this to evilbay 2 days ago as counterfeit and it's still going. Someone needs to send this add to Husqvarna USA and see if they can respond. I hate to see someone get robbed.

easier way to spot it is the plastics.:msp_sleep:

Or the special in the recoil is in the wrong place and the engine info is missing from the decal on the top cover

th_mufflermod2.jpg

People are bidding on it and the total price is already well beyond the point of actual worth.

biggest give aways are the cheap looking stickers, and missing stickers...plus on the bar the husqvarna doesnt have the trademarked little "r". The felling marks look like they were sharpied in on the recoil...choke & lettering is the wrong color..feel bad for the poor fellows bidding

Send a report to eBay and tell them it's really a firearm.

You won't believe how fast those leftist scumbags would shut a auction down.

Back