husqvarna 365

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Ohio8484

ArboristSite Lurker
Reaction score
I only know stihl saws and am in need of a saw so after hearing good things I'm open to buying one. I found a very nice 365 for 300 bucks. I can't find much info on this particular model. Is this a good saw and how's the price?

Attachments

• IMG_8561.PNG
    IMG_8561.PNG
    1.2 MB · Views: 45
It's a good saw and a good price if in good working condition. There are two different kinds of 365, the special and the xp? Xt? I think the special is the one that can't be turned into a 372 and has the small bar mount, but not totally sure on that. The other one can have some transfer grinding done and basically be a 372 ( I think).

I only know stihl saws and am in need of a saw so after hearing good things I'm open to buying one. I found a very nice 365 for 300 bucks. I can't find much info on this particular model. Is this a good saw and how's the price?
Nice looking saw easily brings 3-400 dollars in good condition here.

Original 365 is 65 cc, 365 xtorq is 71 cc. I know there was a closed port/open port change or variation somewhere in there, not sure what saws it was on.

As far as I know the 365 were open ports just like the 2065
365 special were closed port just like the 2165
I believe the 365/ 2065 came with a Zama carb and the special /2165 had the walbro.
365/2065 has the chain adjuster in the front.The special/2165 there on the clutch cover

Its a Helluva a good saw and good price as long as it all good.

@Ohio8484 there's a 365 Special on the east side of Cincinnati right now, which could probably be had for a similar price.

Unfortunately yours is the 371xp era open port non special but it looks to be in amazing condition. I'd say that's the perfect starter saw to build a sleeper. Oem XPW 51.4mm or 372 50mm topend swap :rock:. Offer 250$.

Back