Husqvarna 372xp non XT fuel line source

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

KerfWatcher

ArboristSite Member
Reaction score
I've searched and read, but have yet to come to a clear understanding on what fuel line is best for a 372xp 'old style' non x torque, cylinder side decompression valve. This is the one that goes through the tank without a fitting unlike the newer X torque versions.

Some mention to use tygon, some say it doesn't come in the proper size. Some recommend the husky pig tails such as 544325002. Some recommend echo line by the foot.

Would someone that has been there done that (with success) on their older 372xp state what fuel line they used and where it was sourced? Also might as well do the impulse line as well.

Many thanks.

Would someone provide OEM part numbers for the older 372xp fuel line and impulse hose? I can't seem to find a parts list online for the non xtorque version.

503577602, no difference between x-torq and oe fuel, impulse line. Dealer, HLsupply, partstree, etc. Have I ever done this before, a few times, it will work.

Part# 544325002 (Superseded to 581756202)

OEM Warranty Repair Part for Husqvarna

Latest posts

Back