• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Arborsist Site and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Husqvarna 372XP(W), good runner! PHO

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

procarbine2k1

Addicted to ArboristSite
Reaction score
Good running 372XP with wrap handle, and AM BB piston/ cylinder. This saw is stronger than my 75cc OEM XPW by a bit. Saw has seen some use for sure, some discoloration, but still a decent looker. Upper dog mount broke, previous owner epoxied it and doesn't look bad. I did not use bucking spikes with this saw. If you need to use them, you can easily attach an outside spike and is more than enough. This has been a good saw, and doesn't need anything but a bar and chain. It is well used, but runs good and has been dependable. I think the price is CHEAP CHEAP CHEAP, the saw is worth more to me- but I bought a 576 that I need to make room in the wallet for and that is the only reason for selling.
This is a used saw, and I am describing it how it as is. It runs good, it looks decent, I don't see how anyone could go wrong for the price and I don't expect the deal to last long. Please look at pictures, pm me with any questions. $325 via USPS money order or Paypal as gift, plus actual shipping via UPS ONLY.View attachment 312048View attachment 312049

Throw a 20" bar and chain on it and ill take it for that price. I dont have an extra husky mount bar here for it.

I don't believe I have an extra either.. But I am going to do some digging. I might be able to come up with a bar if you can come up with a chain. I will get back with you in about 10 minutes and let ya know. This saw has been around the block, but is a GREAT runner.

So has my wife, but that dont keep me from runnin her...

Dig up a decent bar and call it done.
Box it up pretty. :msp_biggrin:

Pm for details

hahaha! Are you trying for another quote to go in my sig line?

I found something for ya, and a chain. Talk to you in a few... Jeff

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back