• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Arborsist Site and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Sold Husqvarna 372xp

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

kyle.kipple

ArboristSite Guru
Reaction score
Husqvarna 372xp
Bought local from the original owner. Hasnt been used in a while because he bought a 395.
Compression reading 150.
Machine marks still on piston
Very clean saw with a few minor blemishes as shown.
Well used Oregon power match 20x.50x.375 bar
Good life left in the chain
I will cover the cost of shipping up to 25.00 Anything over that I will ask the buyer to cover.
IMG_1587[1].JPG IMG_1566[1].JPG IMG_1569[1].JPG IMG_1570[1].JPG IMG_1571[1].JPG IMG_1572[1].JPG IMG_1573[1].JPG IMG_1575[1].JPG IMG_1576[1].JPG IMG_1577[1].JPG

I guess I don't understand what your saying because I asked without a bar and chain.

what i'm saying is if i have something listed anywhere and a guy sends me a message asking what's my bottom dollar he can cross himself off the list ;) many here are are the same way. there was a thread on it way back. asking what's the cost on PHO only and then making an offer in private is the way to do it. the bottom dollar thing is frowned upon by i'm guessing 85-90% of the people on this planet. i'm totally down with negotiating with a guy who knows how to negotiate.

Saw is pending payment. No negotiations here. And on another note. This saw without a b&c 525 is a good price.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Thanks for the response!

Sorry I guess for the forbidden "bottom dollar" comment. I didn't mean anything by it or mind if someone said it to me.

what i'm saying is if i have something listed anywhere and a guy sends me a message asking what's my bottom dollar he can cross himself off the list ;) many here are are the same way. there was a thread on it way back. asking what's the cost on PHO only and then making an offer in private is the way to do it. the bottom dollar thing is frowned upon by i'm guessing 85-90% of the people on this planet. i'm totally down with negotiating with a guy who knows how to negotiate.
I thought that was a Craigslist Only thing lol.....anytime I list something on Craigslist I get 25 emails asking what my bottom dollar is,it drives me nuts! Make an Offer if you want but don't ask what the bottom dollar is.

i
I thought that was a Craigslist Only thing lol.....anytime I list something on Craigslist I get 25 emails asking what my bottom dollar is,it drives me nuts! Make an Offer if you want but don't ask what the bottom dollar is.

LOL. say i'm selling something for $500 and a guy throw's me an offer of $400. i will usually meet in half way or better. if a guy sends me a message asking my bottom dollar my bottom dollar will be $499 :laugh:. it happens all to much. i was selling an outboard not long ago and a guy messaged me asking my bottom dollar and i made him negotiate. was asking $2000 IIRC. after he asked my bottom dollar i exlained how i frowned on that and just want an offer. i told him it's not easy to negotiate with some people but it usually brings ya a better price. after 3 or more replies of saying "i don't know" i finally got him to throw me an offer which was something like $25 less then what i was asking. just to mess with him i replied bck saying how about $1700 which was less then his offer :laugh:. must have scared him making me think i'm a mad man cause he never replied back after that. LOL

Latest posts

Back