• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Arborsist Site and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Want to Sell Husqvarna 385xp sold

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Mike, how will this ported compare to a 390 you have done?

John,
I asked Mike the same thing. I've kind had my heart out for a ported 390 to find out, but he said you more then likely will not be able to tell the two (ported) apart.

if you shamelessly beg and Mike agrees, I got no problem having him test this one out for the crowd.( once completed- probably after the holidays. can't rush perfection ya know)

John,
I asked Mike the same thing. I've kind had my heart out for a ported 390 to find out, but he said you more then likely will not be able to tell the two (ported) apart.

if you shamelessly beg and Mike agrees, I got no problem having him test this one out for the crowd.( once completed- probably after the holidays. can't rush perfection ya know)

I have bugged Mike a ton already. Im certain you will be happy when he is done with it. I have one of his jugs on my saw.

Damn good price. For some reason I want to try one...no need for a saw this big but still want one. Might be time to sell the 044.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I727 using Tapatalk 2

Damn good price. For some reason I want to try one...no need for a saw this big but still want one. Might be time to sell the 044.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I727 using Tapatalk 2

all kidding aside, an 044 is an awesome saw as is a 372...the 460/385 step up power wise is big but the weight is not. in fact its hardly noticeable. eyes closed, same bar, be hard to tell em apart. try one on when you can...lots o smiles per tank. (just don't run 'em with yer eyes still closed though :) )

all kidding aside, an 044 is an awesome saw as is a 372...the 460/385 step up power wise is big but the weight is not. in fact its hardly noticeable. eyes closed, same bar, be hard to tell em apart. try one on when you can...lots o smiles per tank. (just don't run 'em with yer eyes still closed though :) )

i can tell the 372/385 apart with my eyes closed. the 372 has some mushy AV that is recognized right away. i love it but i hate it at the same time (depending on bar choice). :)

i can tell the 372/385 apart with my eyes closed. the 372 has some mushy AV that is recognized right away. i love it but i hate it at the same time (depending on bar choice). :)
I may have you a project 385 to send in a couple weeks. There's one in s pile to check out.

Good morning Mike. Is the av the same on this saw compared to 390?

Back