• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Arborsist Site and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Want to Sell Husqvarna 385xp sold

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I may have you a project 385 to send in a couple weeks. There's one in s pile to check out.

right on mike :rock:

Mike I may be interested in that project 385 if Shane isn't. Keep me posted...

:mad:............ LOL i'm needing some 281/288 av mounts Aaron. sent all the ones i had to somebody ;) looks like i'll be needing 4 of the rubber ones for a 281 if you have any to spare. i'm really not sure if they are still available but i'll check it out in the next few days.

:mad:............ LOL i'm needing some 281/288 av mounts Aaron. sent all the ones i had to somebody ;) looks like i'll be needing 4 of the rubber ones for a 281 if you have any to spare. i'm really not sure if they are still available but i'll check it out in the next few days.
Yep. If we can ever get together on this stuff they'll be plenty for everyone. I know I don't have time for 30 project saws.

Yep. If we can ever get together on this stuff they'll be plenty for everyone. I know I don't have time for 30 project saws.

neither do i man :( heck i still have a 394 under the bench that's been here forever. built the other 3 and sent them down the road but now all i have is a bunch of ****** parts to build this one.. real hard to turn down 385/390 projects though. they gots to be my favorite saw.

neither do i man :( heck i still have a 394 under the bench that's been here forever. built the other 3 and sent them down the road but now all i have is a bunch of ****** parts to build this one.. real hard to turn down 385/390 projects though. they gots to be my favorite saw.
I know you like them. There's supposed to be 3-4 064s in there to build and several 181/281/288 saws.

man mike, we should be talking in a PM bud. all the vultures gonna be PM'ing you like crazy now.
It will be ok. Those will be built and sold. They bring a lot better money than the solid orange ones for some reason:dumb:

They are still available from Husky, as well as from the chingchong ebay parts sellers. I'm actually running four of the chinese mounts in my current 288. Seem to be as good as the OEM pieces so far. I can probably send you 3-4 good used mounts. You've gotta convince Mike to cut me in on that Husky project saw score however.:D

181-288 series, 268/272 series, 385-390, and a 394 are all projects I'd be into of course. That 288 PTO side case half you sent me has a long crack along the bottom (outside the crankcase area luckily). Probably can be welded though. Might have happened along the way...

They are still available from Husky, as well as from the chingchong ebay parts sellers. I'm actually running four of the chinese mounts in my current 288. Seem to be as good as the OEM pieces so far. I can probably send you 3-4 good used mounts. You've gotta convince Mike to cut me in on that Husky project saw score however.:D

181-288 series, 268/272 series, 385-390, and a 394 are all projects I'd be into of course. That 288 PTO side case half you sent me has a long crack along the bottom (outside the crankcase area luckily). Probably can be welded though. Might have happened along the way...

i'm gonna go order up some chinky mounts right now. didn't even know they were available. mikes see's your post now so it's his decision. :D i'll try do all i can though. mikes usually pretty chill with projects as long as he has a few for himself ;) i know i have a few 385's already so if mike has something else for me i'm down with letting you take the 385 if i can get something else worth building. it's all mikes call though. i got a 394 sitting under the bench right now. just gotta round up the parts but i'll let you know. all i have is a ported cylinder that ate a big end. few chips in the ports here and there but runnable IIRC.

i'm good at the moment bud. the 394 i got here is all good except the straight gassed top end and my only user i kept was a new 395 so no need for parts there. you'll end up with a project here soon and you'll want those parts. i think out of every saw i've ever worked on i've never seen so many busted up tanks as i've seen on the 394/395 saws. i've probably sent out like 6-7 tanks just here on AS in the last 2 years. only one i have left leaks like a siv.

Back