Husqvarna 394XP vs 395XP

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Spent a night in jail for it after someone stole it and I beat the hell out of him But, afterwards it magically reappeared .
attachment.php

Well worth it for a loved one.:hmm3grin2orange:

Absolutly true Beating the hell out of jesse worked a whole lot better than reporting the other one stolen after doing the leg work to find out who and were it went, I never got the other 335 back even knowing were it went from sources.

I had over $3000 worth of tools stolen from me in 2006. I live in rural Texas and we were building a house and living in a rent house at the time because we still had all 5 kids at home. I had already built my shop out at the property though and not living there - the meth head broke into my tool trailer and shop and stole the tools in question. I was highly pisssed. I became even more pist when the sheriff dept. said they were too busy to investigate, so I decided to do my own. After 3 solid days of asking around I got a strong lead and went into town where the creep was allegedly crashed. His truck as described was out front, and some of my fuel cans were still in his truck as was the bolt cutters he stole from my shop and used to break into my tool trailer.

That was enough for me I did a no-knock entry on the meth house. They weren't making the meth there it was just their crash pad. I was going to kill him all these three days if I ever caught him but when I looked at the little rat - well he is 6' I am 5'7" and that's a stretch - but still he looked little to me, he was on the downside of the crash and could not whip a 90 year old grandma. I seized this opportunity. After roughing him up just enough to get his attention but well short of an ass kicking, I made himn follow me down to the gas station, put $10 of gas in his truck (of course it was empty), and followed him around to where all his drug dealing buddies had accepted my tools toward payment for his "tab".

Over then next two days I was able to recover over half my tools. The Sheriff's office tripped over themselves getting out to my place when they heard I had captured the thief. Had I kicked his ass they would have thrown my ass under the jail. They asked "Who is it? What have you done with him?" I told them, and I embillish not, "Get the Fire trUCK off my property. Now." But I didn't say fire truck. They left.

Root I got more tools back you only got half, but you got a lot more satisfaction in a way. :msp_w00t:

Now that was in 2006. Just yesterday, and here's the part where someone might want to use that BS button on me but I swear it's true I can post a picture of it to prove it, I got a check from the adult probation office here "Resititution Account" for $800. It had this punks name on the stub portion. So all we can figure is that he's been in jail again for a long time, and his daily wages have built up to the point where it triggered this check. I had filed a claim with the DA's office back in 2006 with a list of my tools and their value. My wife thinks it's likely I might get another check once his account builds up again but I doubt it. I am just happy as a lark to have gotten this!

That y'all might enjoy reading another story like Root's where the creeps don't always get off scot free.

Last edited:
Back