Husqvarna's website...372 Reviews

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

RiverRocket

ArboristSite Guru
Reaction score
Was playing around on Husky's site today and started reading reviews for the 372..
NOT GOOD....sounds like they're screwing up a great saw..
Believe me, I'm not bashing Husky....Just disappointed in the reviews the new 372's are gettin...

Rewiews from random costumers/users are totally indifferent anyway - who knows the real motivations behind the rewiews? :givebeer:

HUSQVARNA 372 XP® - XP® saws

I thought the reviews were good except for the one not being able to find parts:msp_confused:
Here's a couple
I had a 372xp I purchased about 5 years ago and it was an excellent saw until it seized up after moderately heavy use. I purchased another 372xp in December of 2012 and immediately noticed a lack of power compared to the former saw. I brought it to a tech who has sold and serviced Husqvarna and Jonsered for many years to get tuned and did not like what he had to say. The new 372's have a different ignition system and the bearing are sealed in plastic which have a short life expectancy. He said that he has seen many saws come in with blown bearings after light use. I didn't think I would say this, but I may be turning into a Stihl operator in the near future. I am not impressed with Husqvarna's quality

i have two 372xp's less that and year old the first has had the crank bearing and seals already changed while still being less than 3 months old the second one as already blown up running just tru fuel in it and it wasn't warrantied because of fuel issues it also has been in the shop 3 times because of carb and ignition issue when it was brand new that still isnt fixed
Both of these reviews were from "supposedly" Pros

Last edited:
I always wondered if the 372 was really a crappy saw despite all of the praise it gets on AS. Now I guess we know for sure:hmm3grin2orange:

I always wondered if the 372 was really a crappy saw despite all of the praise it gets on AS. Now I guess we know for sure:hmm3grin2orange:
Is It the older 372 getting all the great reviews?? not the newest, latest, greatest version?

I have a older 372 , 2004 and was looking to buy a new one....just not sure i want one of these new ones.
would love to buy one of Masterminds, but just have too many irons in the kettle right now to afford one.
Think i'll wait until this winter and see if i can get my old one Modded instead of buying new.

The thing with reviews, for anything........ tools, restaurants, etc. is that when people are satisfied, they usually think nothing of it. But when someone thinks they've been HAD by a business or a manufacturer, they make damn sure they do everything in their power to sully the guy's reputation. So most reviews are bad. 10,000 satisfied customers. 10 pissed off. And those 10 wrote reviews. We all know the 372 is legendary. Regardless of reviews.

372xt is a beast, not a single complaint with mine. Believe what you only read on these forums. The new ones run as well, if not better than the old ones.

Latest posts

Back