Hutzl customer service is the pits

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Honestly my experience with Huztl has been far more positive than mine with Toyota so far.

At least you know Huztl sells dirt cheap stuff and you buy at your own risk. There's no warranty, no contract, no nothing. You can read here their parts are basically like gambling: sometimes you win and often you lose.
Toyota trying to get out of a warranty job on a one year old car (with a five year warranty and a low mileage) that won't put the most insignificant dent in their dividends or share prices and will just cost them a customer is far sadder in my opinion.

Who made the computer or mobile device you are using?

Sorry would have responded earlier but the battery in my iPhone keeps dying. I deal with Chinese garbage on an almost daily basis and stand by my comments. Would you let your family members fly in a Chinese made airplane or helicopter ?

True, Things would have to be pretty bad for me to go up in one. My daughter went up on one this past week for 3 1/2 minutes , said she liked it

Huztl sells chainsaw stuff mostly under the name Farmertech which in my experience has been good. I would guess that since Huztl sells on ebay they ran across the same low life scammers that many of us have ran into on that site. Huztl handles it their way, I've handled it by not selling on ebay anymore. Situations could force me to change my mind but that's how it stands today..

I have no right telling anyone what to do with their money, and I know that.I think it would be pretty cool to build one. I just wouldn’t expect it to perform very well or last very long. I just don’t have the patience to wait for missing parts nor the skills to do the machine work. My complaints are more in line with the u.s. losing so much of our manufacturing which made us the country that we are. Most Chinese stuff just doesn’t last very long or fit very well

Sorry would have responded earlier but the battery in my iPhone keeps dying. I deal with Chinese garbage on an almost daily basis and stand by my comments. Would you let your family members fly in a Chinese made airplane or helicopter ?
Boeing recently started manufacturing 737's in China and Airbus has been there for years so we may already be flying in planes that have been built or partially built in China and many other countries. Many products "made in the USA" are put together with Chinese parts. Many of our coveted brand name chainsaws are also made in China and other countries with cheap labour.

Funny I had a problem with a cylinder kit I ordered. The plated came off the cylinder after 2 tanks of fuel and about ruined my saw. After several emails they only wanted to give me 5 dollars. Finally they agreed to send me another complete cylinder kit free of charge

Back