Hybrid Build

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
There is no C ring on an 044/440.

The seal presses into the bearing. The spacer sits inside the seal. The shoulder on the spacer is only "so" wide. And if installed properly, there isn't much room for error before you created an airleak.
See where I'm going?
We both found this out the hard way huh ..

You putting an o ring under the seal bushing ?

We both found this out the hard way huh ..

You putting an o ring under the seal bushing ?
Yeah....I think we did ;)

I usually have good luck with a gob of grease but I doubt that stays in place very long. Although my 10mm which I rebuilt last winter still idles perfectly.

Sure wouldn't hurt to have an O Ring there. Got any particular size you recommend?

I usually have good luck with a gob of grease but I doubt that stays in place very long. Although my 10mm which I rebuilt last winter still idles perfectly.

Sure wouldn't hurt to have an O Ring there. Got any particular size you recommend?
I have a genereric tray of o rings,ijust find one that rolls over the crank with a snug stretch that the bushing fits over without tearing the ring

Why diden't anyone tell me my avatar was so gehh ?? First time i ever logged on with a real computer .... I had no idea

Jesse

Waiting for the 620 to cure.
Should be able to fit the crank later this evening.

Oh.....your avatar is ghey
Should have my bottom end all together by tonight! Ill catch up to you soon. Got the cylinder all fitted and the flywheel turned. Hopefully everthing is correct!

Why a o ring it wasnt there from factory.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Latest posts

Back