I am selling my trucks

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
View attachment 234739 Look man I already have a matching one .... They would look good parked together HELL maybe I would even paint one to match the other .... OHHH who am kidding I wouldn't :laugh: [video]http://www.arboristsite.com/attachments/commercial-tree-care-climbing/234739d1334969740-washington-20111019-00054-jpg[/video]

I have almost the exact same truck I use for my chip truck, 460 gasser though, bigger chip box. Perfect for what size company I am running right now, I have underbody boxes on order should be here next week. I have a lot of close dump sites for my chips throughout where I work. Great trucks and easy to maintain and fix. mine has no rust and should last me a long time.

Last edited:
The Dan is pretty slick, almost got a bidding war coming up:evilgrin:

View attachment 234739 Look man I already have a matching one .... They would look good parked together HELL maybe I would even paint one to match the other .... OHHH who am kidding I wouldn't :laugh: [video]http://www.arboristsite.com/attachments/commercial-tree-care-climbing/234739d1334969740-washington-20111019-00054-jpg[/video]

I am not selling my truck and that truck doesn't have a chip box.

Come on Matt you know your too good to drive a truck that old , save it for all the scabs who like to wrench on #### on there front lawn ..........:rock:

I used a 1989 dodge power ram for a long time. Truck had no power but it always started. The only reason I sold it was it caught on fire while we where going down the road. Spending a lot of money on a one ton is a waste. I bought two new f550's in 2006 and ended up selling them both before 20k miles. They dont put any good motors in the new ones anymore. The 7.3 is way better than the garbage they are putting in them now. The 6.0's I had really struggled pulling a bandit 250 and some logs or chips.

---
I am here: http://tapatalk.com/map.php?xheeqc

I used a 1989 dodge power ram for a long time. Truck had no power but it always started. The only reason I sold it was it caught on fire while we where going down the road. Spending a lot of money on a one ton is a waste. I bought two new f550's in 2006 and ended up selling them both before 20k miles. They dont put any good motors in the new ones anymore. The 7.3 is way better than the garbage they are putting in them now. The 6.0's I had really struggled pulling a bandit 250 and some logs or chips.

---
yea no doubt the 6 litres are boat anchors , this thread must be a joke though a joke with a stupid punchline but whatever ... THere's still a ton of mid 90's fords out there , I have been looking for another 350 cause ya couldn't't get 4x4 in a super duty then ...

---

Leave it to matt to sell somebody a burnt truck.:msp_thumbsup:

####-ing ass-hole!

yeah my dump is about a foot longer than the f150, something I just realized. When I was looking for a dump truck the truck i got was the truck I was looking for. I just hate driving it, it to big, no air and it s stick shift. But again that's why i got it, put it in low and in first gear and that's where it goes, no worries of an automatic sreaming and crying and getting burnt up.
Its awesome for all the tight spots i get into. i broke an axle not to long ago pushing the chipper up a steep twisty drive. I should have unlocked the hubs and just went up with the Tcase locked. Snapped a rear shaft, no biggey, won't do that again. And i can't complain about the motor, I was running used motor oil in it years ago.

---

So far good on my 6.8 liter ford. It is an '08 with 75000 miles on it. Did have to take it in for some warranty work.... stupid DPF. If you don't have diesel inspections you can remove that bastard. The truck is ridiculously powerful too, it tows my dump trailer with a full load of fresh wood 75 on the highway no problem.

I love the 7.3 liter fords. I have three '99s all 2 wheelers though. If I found a good deal on a 4x4 I would get it.

So far good on my 6.8 liter ford. It is an '08 with 75000 miles on it. Did have to take it in for some warranty work.... stupid DPF. If you don't have diesel inspections you can remove that bastard. The truck is ridiculously powerful too, it tows my dump trailer with a full load of fresh wood 75 on the highway no problem.

I love the 7.3 liter fords. I have three '99s all 2 wheelers though. If I found a good deal on a 4x4 I would get it.

I had so much trouble with the 6.0's i still cant even laugh about it. Just super unreliable. The one went through a turbo, EGR, And injectors before 20k. The injectors where going again so I sold em both. I had both paid off. I considered doing the cummins swap but was 15-20g's

The 6.8 is a completely different setup I don't know anything about them. They only used the 6.0 for two years then switched. That right there says ford even knew it was junk. They also sued NAVistar for 500 mill in warranty work.

The one truck I had at least 6-8 g's in repairs in it. I switched to all bigger trucks and want to get something smaller. The smallest rig I have now is international 4400. I was thinking about a F-650 since they use a cummins.

---
I am here: http://tapatalk.com/map.php?4kz4n3

Forgot to add the 7.3 is pretty bullet proof we haven't had any problems other than normal wear. It's still the most displacement put in a diesel pickup. I drive a Chevy duramax which is just as powerful or more than my 24 valve cummins. So I'm happy with it so far. Almost got 40k on it.

---
I am here: http://tapatalk.com/map.php?m2iue5

####-ing ass-hole!

yeah my dump is about a foot longer than the f150, something I just realized. When I was looking for a dump truck the truck i got was the truck I was looking for. I just hate driving it, it to big, no air and it s stick shift. But again that's why i got it, put it in low and in first gear and that's where it goes, no worries of an automatic sreaming and crying and getting burnt up.
Its awesome for all the tight spots i get into. i broke an axle not to long ago pushing the chipper up a steep twisty drive. I should have unlocked the hubs and just went up with the Tcase locked. Snapped a rear shaft, no biggey, won't do that again. And i can't complain about the motor, I was running used motor oil in it years ago.

The problems where made aware of before the sale. A paving company bought both to plow. Your very quick to jump to conclusions. Also when the injectors are going bad on diesels it's kinda hard to hide. White smoke and they run like junk. Call the guy I sold them to and ask for yourself .

Go to yellowbook.com search for ten mile paving in cannonsburgh PA.

---
I am here: http://tapatalk.com/map.php?pedpni

Last edited:

####-ing ass-hole!

So Matt unloads a couple of expensive POS trucks that cost him & you call him an ass-hole with an expletive in front to create a more pronounced meaning?

Meanwhile................you say you are selling your old crap trucks (for real), you have had to weld the frames on both of em, snapped the drive shaft & have ran used motor oil in em for years & then say " I got you guys again with the Im selling my equipment"......................You sir are the ####ing ass-hole

Matt I wouldnt worry to much bout treemanripyaoffdan......after all he lances boils on his junk & plays dress up with his kids rabbit all the while dropping trees with Murphy on to roads & god knows what else, Then he fakes selling a couple of trucks ready for the bone yard......I mean really a 1994 1 ton & he wants $6000 or thinks thats what its worth.....LMFAO grass cutters have bigger/newer dumps, I think he trims hedges & shrubbery & who plows commercially with an F-150??? only a jacktard would even fess up to what he has claimed..................there ya go, he`s a jacktard

LXT................

So Matt unloads a couple of expensive POS trucks that cost him & you call him an ass-hole with an expletive in front to create a more pronounced meaning?

Meanwhile................you say you are selling your old crap trucks (for real), you have had to weld the frames on both of em, snapped the drive shaft & have ran used motor oil in em for years & then say " I got you guys again with the Im selling my equipment"......................You sir are the ####ing ass-hole

Matt I wouldnt worry to much bout treemanripyaoffdan......after all he lances boils on his junk & plays dress up with his kids rabbit all the while dropping trees with Murphy on to roads & god knows what else, Then he fakes selling a couple of trucks ready for the bone yard......I mean really a 1994 1 ton & he wants $6000 or thinks thats what its worth.....LMFAO grass cutters have bigger/newer dumps, I think he trims hedges & shrubbery & who plows commercially with an F-150??? only a jacktard would even fess up to what he has claimed..................there ya go, he`s a jacktard

LXT................

Ouch ......

LXT................

Ouch ......

It would be in The Dans interest to put this thread to bed , seems that somehow he just woke up the 1 person who can strike some fear into us all LOL ...

Back