I am selling my trucks

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Last edited:
Geeezus! Yall need to chill, damn, everywhere I go, yall be fighting, go off to other threads for while to do the mod junk, come back and you guys are going at it again, thought u two made up. U guys remind me of the brothers in Oceans 11,12,13,14....... Constantly bickering at each other, but when someone else jumps on one of ya, the is there to defend,lol. NOW STOP! I really dont want put yall in a corner, but I will. So please chill.

I think I have this figured out. We as tree people, live a pretty extreme life, we are constantly trying not to destroy stuff, while destroying stuff, so we are always on edge. Kinda like a Jarhead who was kicking doors down in Iraqastan, then comes back to the rear, gets bored and beats the crap out someone............becuase he is bored. Same thing here, when the talk is about the science or normal day to day, its boring. Only when someone has a crazy sit come up, it becomes intereting again, so in the meantime, yall try too destroy eachother via the net...........becuase your bored. Take all that energy and put it too a book!

That being said, another thing I want to address, everyone slamming each others gear. Some have new, some have old. Different paths and different roads have brought us here. Some work very hard to get what they have, some don't have too, both are good. Lets have a little respect for the fact that we all know how hard this life is. Gear don't make the Arb, the work in the tree does. Now stuff, that has no place on a job site, that is different, but a guys well used old dump........should not be a target. He might not have had the same opportunity as you. Some guys have it all, that does not make them better. I had hoped that I could build what I have into something like Marquis's outfit and leave it to my kids too take and run with. Guys get bent out of shape when they see someone has more, why? I love the fact that others, in my industry, are kickin it and takin it. I may not like the color, their graphics, their name,etc. But is does not affect me, so really I don;t care, its your stuff, you can paint it pink if ya want, your stuff.
If we want to argue, lets argue about the science, then we will learn. I know its not as fun as slammin each other over every little thing. But ya could learn something and still get to kick down a door.

Its Friday:rock:

Dude really! only you would mention a gay movie, AA & make reference to dogs , donkeys & beastiality! & I have problems? I think 101 forgets who whooped his twinkie eating as over @ A&L website, even the owner Pm`ed me laughing like hell! Oh & all you can do is sit Idly buy especially @ 5ft 6" & 300+ lbs

LXT...........

You're the one initiating all the homo bestiality crap, just because I managed to also include your favorite mantime movie and your boytoy all into one post without all the uneccessary punctuation is no reason to cry about it, squid bait. You stink up every thread you invest, dishing your garbage and hatred, but dare anyone point out your psychosis, underlying preferences, or dish you up a plate of what you're serving and you can't handle it...lol. Who is 5'6" 300+ lbs? Your empty shell of an ego.

BTW, I'm quite sure a pansy like yourself hasn't whooped anyone's az, ever, save in his own mind. What did you do, pound him with punctuation, or grind him into the mud with school girl names? Any B like you has always made his fort behind the playground teacher, now you've upgraded to forum owners. Well good for you, lil sissy boy.

Get a life. Why would anyone be entertained by your worthless presence in any thread? Really, what have you added here? The limp wristed flailings of a used up hack, lineman wannabe in the death throws of failure and loathing. You're a sad sort. Nothing better to do than lurk and do your worst to ruin a decent forum. How bout you spare us and see how well you fair in a lineman's forum? Go add to them all you have to offer.

You're the one initiating all the homo bestiality crap, just because I managed to also include your favorite mantime movie and your boytoy all into one post without all the uneccessary punctuation is no reason to cry about it, squid bait. You stink up every thread you invest, dishing your garbage and hatred, but dare anyone point out your psychosis, underlying preferences, or dish you up a plate of what you're serving and you can't handle it...lol. Who is 5'6" 300+ lbs? Your empty shell of an ego.

BTW, I'm quite sure a pansy like yourself hasn't whooped anyone's az, ever, save in his own mind. What did you do, pound him with punctuation, or grind him into the mud with school girl names? Any B like you has always made his fort behind the playground teacher, now you've upgraded to forum owners. Well good for you, lil sissy boy.

Get a life. Why would anyone be entertained by your worthless presence in any thread? Really, what have you added here? The limp wristed flailings of a used up hack, lineman wannabe in the death throws of failure and loathing. You're a sad sort. Nothing better to do than lurk and do your worst to ruin a decent forum. How bout you spare us and see how well you fair in a lineman's forum? Go add to them all you have to offer.
ya know I kinda like him he's hardcore as hell but he can take it and dish it he doesn't whine or expect sympathy . I mean he may be the next uni-bomber but @ least he's no chick either .... Could you imagine taking a road trip with him in the dessert with a car with broken windows that don't roll down , the first time he got road rage we would all combust from his hate breathing fire breath ... You go X way to represent for the unstable ones LOL

LOL, 101 your ok!!!

out of respect for beans Ill withdraw from rebuttal against bigus whateverus, I did the tree gig & now have moved on will always have a special spot for the tree work!

what im doing now will set me up for the future & give me a good living without the headaches, all I can say is when blakey & bigus are crying bout something breaking or having to put kitchen cabinets up or the ever so popular its december & the phone quit ringing..............Ill be working & will be able to afford to have the cabinets hung by a pro!

LXT

LOL, 101 your ok!!!

out of respect for beans Ill withdraw from rebuttal against bigus whateverus, I did the tree gig & now have moved on will always have a special spot for the tree work!

what im doing now will set me up for the future & give me a good living without the headaches, all I can say is when blakey & bigus are crying bout something breaking or having to put kitchen cabinets up or the ever so popular its december & the phone quit ringing..............Ill be working & will be able to afford to have the cabinets hung by a pro!

LXT

I just hope that cabinet guy knows what he is doing for his own sake.

Oh and now that you have done the tree gig just where is this special spot its being kept in?;)

I am looking forward to putting the idiotic unfounded name calling behind us. Hey, if you got a point then stick to it, don't be like " yer mom is a whore". Even if it were true that someone's mom is a whore its not on topic.

And the topic here is I AM SELLING MY TRUCKS. And I really mean it this time.:msp_smile:

I really like the climbing but you can keep pretty much everything else and what you have to do to get there. There, I said it.

I am looking forward to putting the idiotic unfounded name calling behind us. Hey, if you got a point then stick to it, don't be like " yer mom is a whore". Even if it were true that someone's mom is a whore its not on topic.

And the topic here is I AM SELLING MY TRUCKS. And I really mean it this time.:msp_smile:
hey man here's the thing. Your trucks are stupid and ugly built by men who prolly dated a few whores and anyway I got enough junk of my own clogging up my garage I don't need any of yours to clog it up more anyway your just pulling our mother lovin whore chain anyway ... So keep your trucks now bung wad

hey man here's the thing. Your trucks are stupid and ugly built by men who prolly dated a few whores and anyway I got enough junk of my own clogging up my garage I don't need any of yours to clog it up more anyway your just pulling our mother lovin whore chain anyway ... So keep your trucks now bung wad

What color would be good for the dump truck?

What color would be good for the dump truck?
OHHHHHH boy just answering this question may result in many angry PM's but I am gonna say Green the color of money going right out the damn window LOL , it doesn't matter to me I can't see it anyway paint it pink with red poca dots I don't give a ####:hmm3grin2orange:

Paint it green danno, I know its the typical, but it still seems proper, for a tree guy, to have green things...........

But pink with red dots would be cool too. Or bright red, with white racing strips down the middle, like a old 70' Chevelle

Back