I am selling my trucks

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
The OP of this thread should be fined!
Jeff :dizzy:

He can't be due to insanity.

I still am considering selling. The red dump is a decent truck. I would miss some of its qualities.

I was looking at a f250 which would have been a trade. It was just a standard cab though.

The frame repairs made are fine. What do you take me for? An idiot?

I can't believe the F150 still runs. Its in good shape! These trucks show the patina of tree work but are decent. I do not go to a mechanic who will put inspection stickers on for a few extra bucks and I like all my systems to work... well maybe not the A/C. The red dump don't even have it.

I am going to be doing less tree work and am thinking ahead about vehicle/equipment consolidation.

Trucks like my red dump go for 6k all the time but I was hoping for 8. These numbers do not seem like very much money for what you get.

I agree that if you need a truck for lots of high profile driving then this truck is not for you. jeff, you would be arrested driving this thing out there if you had one chip on it.:laugh: I had it back on Peabody's Hill where it belongs.

Well, if you're planning on doing less treework, then an F-250 is probably the way to go.

That's a nice one ton. I would think you could get at least 7k for it... you'd be shooting yourself in the foot, but you should be able to get it..

Well, if you're planning on doing less treework, then an F-250 is probably the way to go.

That's a nice one ton. I would think you could get at least 7k for it... you'd be shooting yourself in the foot, but you should be able to get it..

7K for a 94 1 ton with a welded frame & has drank used motor oil? must be a different market out there? be hard pressed to get 4-5K here & asking that much it would sit for awhile!!!

LXT...........

7K for a 94 1 ton with a welded frame & has drank used motor oil? must be a different market out there? be hard pressed to get 4-5K here & asking that much it would sit for awhile!!!

LXT...........

That chip box alone is worth 3 and a half. It's probably a good thing you tucked your tail between your legs and started collecting a paycheck. Seems you don't have a clue how to run a biz.

"These trucks show the patina of tree work...."

LOL!!! The first half ton I had also showed a lot of patina. The wheel wells got dented to smithereens from heaving firewood into the back. Also once had a fire extinguisher go off inside the cab on it's own after the pin fell out and it got wedged against something. Amazing how fast you can roll down a window when suffocating.

That chip box alone is worth 3 and a half. It's probably a good thing you tucked your tail between your legs and started collecting a paycheck. Seems you don't have a clue how to run a biz.

WOW, & coming from a freshly shaven retard like you that means alot, I just went where the money is & with hacks like you in my area it surely isnt tree work!!! so when winter sets in & im enjoying the inclement weather from inside the truck & getting paid for it & gooood too!!! you just go out & plow some snow with yer F-150 sprout!!

As far as that chip box being worth 3k BWAHAHAHA, good luck on that, I can have a custom aluminum chip box made for 5k for a 1 ton, guess that welded frame dont mean nothing either uh? Blakes you outta buy it for when your biz goes belly up, be a good back up all you`d need would be a steiner............darnit thats right you all ready own one of those!!! LMFAO

Tell me beings you have great biz instincts or does cousin Lee run your show? LOL, blakes been in biz fer what a couple years & he`s the premier biz model for tree care LMFAO, Shaggy you were eaten spaghetti O`s & getting a spit bath from mom while I was climbing & doing overhang on 23kv & now not even 1 year after surgery Im in my 2nd apprenticeship & will have 2 journeyman tickets!!!! Let me know when you have that kinda ability!!! So yeah Ill collect a paycheck & when I need something tucked tween my legs Ill be sure to remove you first!!!

LXT...........

I have a 91.5 dodge diesel 1 ton with flat bed 8 foot pto dump cummins diesel 5 speed getrag and inter cooled turbo, needs 5th gear worked on it gets stuck in fith works good in granny -4th and reverse needs power stering hose,(have new hose just need to put it on) bed had rust from hauling fert, and stump shavings has new 1/4" plate welded in but head ache rack is rusted on left has high gears so gets up to hwy speed in forth gear, great mpg, odometer and speedo quit at 227,000 miles have put about 10,000 on it since, only used for removals to pull stump grinder trailer and haul logs and stump shavings has curb side fold down and with scafold board can wheelbarrow shavingd in from lawn, down sizing and stump grinder is down so need to sell will take $4000 for it and $3500 for the stumper, $1000 for the trailer will have to get pictures
Carlton 2500-4 in parts needs cutter wheel shaft and bearings, will need gogs and poly chain (were still working when shaft broke but are saw toothed, the shaft and bearings are less then 500 with frieght from Carlton, havent priced the cogs and poly belt yet,
the trailer is a factory built '08 5x10x4ft side walls with 5x4 foot expanded metal ramp gate and expanded metal front and sides stored in garage so flor and tires are like new, if some one wants all three I will throw in air can 2 5 gal gas cans fiber glass handled axe, grubhoe, digger bar, old echoe backpack,rakes, shovels, tye down ratchet, older 038 with 20 inch 3/8 bar and chin, 2 gal mix can, will concider trading the 3 with small stuff and my vermeer 1600 chipper for a late model hyd feed diesel chipper, needs to bee 4 to 5000 ibs as I pull the vermeer with a 4cyl diesel fuso, I may come up with 3-4k to boot for the right trade, have been looking at the bandit 90xp, the vermeer bc 1000xl, and the morbark 12inch drum, they seem to run 10-15 grand, will take $4500 for my chipper with electric truck crane on toung, but can only sell chipper if I have the means to up grade same week or so,
Paul
236528d1335909689-dge-trl-stumper003may-2012-jpg

236529d1335909706-dge-trl-stumper004may-2012-jpg

236530d1335909721-dge-trl-stumper005may-2012-jpg

attachment.php

attachment.php

Last edited:
WOW, & coming from a freshly shaven retard like you that means alot, I just went where the money is & with hacks like you in my area it surely isnt tree work!!! so when winter sets in & im enjoying the inclement weather from inside the truck & getting paid for it & gooood too!!! you just go out & plow some snow with yer F-150 sprout!!

As far as that chip box being worth 3k BWAHAHAHA, good luck on that, I can have a custom aluminum chip box made for 5k for a 1 ton, guess that welded frame dont mean nothing either uh? Blakes you outta buy it for when your biz goes belly up, be a good back up all you`d need would be a steiner............darnit thats right you all ready own one of those!!! LMFAO

Tell me beings you have great biz instincts or does cousin Lee run your show? LOL, blakes been in biz fer what a couple years & he`s the premier biz model for tree care LMFAO, Shaggy you were eaten spaghetti O`s & getting a spit bath from mom while I was climbing & doing overhang on 23kv & now not even 1 year after surgery Im in my 2nd apprenticeship & will have 2 journeyman tickets!!!! Let me know when you have that kinda ability!!! So yeah Ill collect a paycheck & when I need something tucked tween my legs Ill be sure to remove you first!!!

LXT...........

I didn't know you sold out. What are you doing these days? I mean besides going insane as it looks like you keep repeating yourself over and over and THAT , my friend, is a sure sign.

LXT...........

Lexy! What's up buddy? Take a deep breath now. I'd rip on ya some more but I actually kinda feel bad for ya, old timer.

Bigus whateverus, AA & I BUDDIES? are you drinking your moms bath water? I came on here & called him out several times letting everyone know what kinda service & person he was/is...............remember he wanted to SUE me, LMFAO

Shaggy you were eaten spaghetti O`s & getting a spit bath from mom while I was climbing

Well, I'd say the LXT mom/bath fetish complex has now been revealed and thus established. How unnerving. Might explain the limp wristed lover's quarrels with AA and overuse of punctuation to emphasize the marshmellow traumas. (Or it could just be too much red dye #40.)

There, there, little xtra tard, at least AA will probably take you in under his wing once you're done tucking in your skirt down at the boss’s office. Just don’t let him post any videos of you and his nephew rolling around in the grass though. We really don't wanna see that stuff here. (Pssst! Save it for your victim's support group. :buttkick:)

I didn't know you sold out. What are you doing these days? I mean besides going insane as it looks like you keep repeating yourself over and over and THAT , my friend, is a sure sign.

Lineman Apprentice! gotta repeat things so some of you guys get it & ya still dont.

Lexy! What's up buddy? Take a deep breath now. I'd rip on ya some more but I actually kinda feel bad for ya, old timer.

Dont feel bad for me, Im making more $$$$ than you & hold more certs/qualifications

Well, I'd say the LXT mom/bath fetish complex has now been revealed and thus established. How unnerving. Might explain the limp wristed lover's quarrels with AA and overuse of punctuation to emphasize the marshmellow traumas. (Or it could just be too much red dye #40.)

There, there, little xtra tard, at least AA will probably take you in under his wing once you're done tucking in your skirt down at the boss’s office. Just don’t let him post any videos of you and his nephew rolling around in the grass though. We really don't wanna see that stuff here. (Pssst! Save it for your victim's support group. :buttkick:)

Bigus balllickitus, Im amazed that a sopository like you could actually come out of the rectum of life, the only thing tucked between yer legs ole boy would be yer head, once the tampon is removed!! Tuck in my skirt? you silly.............(yep periods just for you) you would be a good gopher for me & I might just use your skirt to wipe my ass with.

Ill send AA out yer way to teach you some advanced climbing techniques & from what I hear in the PM box AA would be an advanced climber to you, dont fret pudding we`ll get ya up to speed in the climbing dept soon, right now just make sure my saws are full & ya tie the pull line on right......#####!

LXT......................................................... woo wee, a whole bunch for ya bigus ####us

Last edited by a moderator:
Bigus balllickitus, Im amazed that a sopository like you could actually come out of the rectum of life, the only thing tucked between yer legs ole boy would be yer head, once the tampon is removed!! Tuck in my skirt? you silly.............(yep periods just for you) you would be a good gopher for me & I might just use your skirt to wipe my ass with.

Ill send AA out yer way to teach you some advanced climbing techniques & from what I hear in the PM box AA would be an advanced climber to you, dont fret pudding we`ll get ya up to speed in the climbing dept soon, right now just make sure my saws are full & ya tie the pull line on right......#####!

LXT......................................................... woo wee, a whole bunch for ya bigus ####us

There you go again, talking about how you were born. No wonder you stink up the joint, little xtra turd. You're almost funny sometimes...for a girl. Do you really think climbing makes the man?? Not so. I don't have as much time in the tree, that's true, but I've been a natural climber all my life...it's not rocket science. LOL! Good Grief, seriously?? Is that really what gives you a sense of superiority? Sad indeed! Where I'm headed, I'll have a second climber to trade out with, and more of a need to climb for the terrain. Can't wait, but up to this point, being a smaller big money making outfit, I can't afford to climb all these easy access trees from a safety or production stand point. Gotta get home in time to clean up and go sell your annual wages in tree work of a month. So you can go stroke your little knot all you want, if it makes you feel better, still doesn't change the fact that you're still a little overactive Aunt B. Why don't you bring uncle AA out yourself?? I'll put you girls to work on a real job, they’ll be no truck for you two to go necking in, so just leave your stained skirts at home, thanks. But hey, look at the bright side, you'll make enough dough to go hand in hand into walmart for some new ones for the trip home.

Lineman Apprentice! gotta repeat things so some of you guys get it & ya still dont.

Dont feel bad for me, Im making more $$$$ than you & hold more certs/qualifications

So your saying that you make more money as an apprentice wire puller than you could doing trees? And I'm the one that's kookoo for thinking you got no clue how to run a biz? :laugh: But, ####, man, congrats! Sounds like you'll be able to put that deck on your trailer after all! Maybe even pressure treated! You double checked with the park supervisor to make sure it was cool though, right? Wouldn't want to see your lot fees bumped up or nothin'. :cheers:

I have a sweet Gmc for sale, it has a cat 3116 allison tranny with no issue run great. Has rust on one of the tool bottom boxes and will need attention soon and the odometer doesnt work but never had an issue with inspection. Its under cdl and has air brkes. $12,000 and its yours. Im downsizing to a 1 ton and a dump trailer. Dont have a need for the big truck.

attachment.php

I have a sweet Gmc for sale, it has a cat 3116 allison tranny with no issue run great. Has rust on one of the tool bottom boxes and will need attention soon and the odometer doesnt work but never had an issue with inspection. Its under cdl and has air brkes. $12,000 and its yours. Im downsizing to a 1 ton and a dump trailer. Dont have a need for the big truck.

attachment.php

A one ton compared to that chip truck isn't downsizing, it's downgrading. You''ll have alot of time to think about that in your multiple dumpruns each day. Good looking rig for the money inmo.

Ill send AA out yer way to teach you some advanced climbing techniques & from what I hear in the PM box AA would be an advanced climber to you, Now tell us is that red dye #40 or blood on yer tampon? dont fret pudding we`ll get ya up to speed in the climbing dept soon, right now just make sure my saws are full & ya tie the pull line on right......#####!

My God! I wish I had yer talent X. How do you come up with this stuff? Did you hire a writer or is this original material?

attachment.php

Nice truck.

Latest posts

Back