I am selling my trucks

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I would imagine that's another "danism" meaning some more made up crazy #### and if there was anyone serious about the truck its doubtful they are now LOL..

Yeah i filtered it with a 5 micron water filter ( a cheap one from walmart) and put it in the truck. I didn't notice one difference. This was about 5 years ago, I had about 50 gals. There is no real reason I still don't do it except I am to lazy.
I have a friend who takes my old oil and runs it in his 89 F350 4x4 van. He always ran the used motor oil.

The problems where made aware of before the sale. A paving company bought both to plow. Your very quick to jump to conclusions. Also when the injectors are going bad on diesels it's kinda hard to hide. White smoke and they run like junk. Call the guy I sold them to and ask for yourself .

Go to yellowbook.com search for ten mile paving in cannonsburgh PA.

---
I am here: http://tapatalk.com/map.php?pedpni

No, I was just joking. My f350 almost caught fire. Injector harness, it carries a lot of voltage and gets hot. There were a lot of problems with them. I put in a new harness years ago.

So Matt unloads a couple of expensive POS trucks that cost him & you call him an ass-hole with an expletive in front to create a more pronounced meaning?

Meanwhile................you say you are selling your old crap trucks (for real), you have had to weld the frames on both of em, snapped the drive shaft & have ran used motor oil in em for years & then say " I got you guys again with the Im selling my equipment"......................You sir are the ####ing ass-hole

Matt I wouldnt worry to much bout treemanripyaoffdan......after all he lances boils on his junk & plays dress up with his kids rabbit all the while dropping trees with Murphy on to roads & god knows what else, Then he fakes selling a couple of trucks ready for the bone yard......I mean really a 1994 1 ton & he wants $6000 or thinks thats what its worth.....LMFAO grass cutters have bigger/newer dumps, I think he trims hedges & shrubbery & who plows commercially with an F-150??? only a jacktard would even fess up to what he has claimed..................there ya go, he`s a jacktard

LXT................

Uh, X? Calm down, yer getting all excited .

It would be in The Dans interest to put this thread to bed , seems that somehow he just woke up the 1 person who can strike some fear into us all LOL ...

Screw him! Is it my fault I choose to display my nuerosis about my trucks? Well, yeah, I guess it is but who cares?
Anyway, I am always wanting something different. I can't drive down the road without getting lost thinking about driving something else.
maybe I should go mds and paint it. I hate the red.

So Matt unloads a couple of expensive POS trucks that cost him & you call him an ass-hole with an expletive in front to create a more pronounced meaning?

Meanwhile................you say you are selling your old crap trucks (for real), you have had to weld the frames on both of em, snapped the drive shaft & have ran used motor oil in em for years & then say " I got you guys again with the Im selling my equipment"......................You sir are the ####ing ass-hole

Matt I wouldnt worry to much bout treemanripyaoffdan......after all he lances boils on his junk & plays dress up with his kids rabbit all the while dropping trees with Murphy on to roads & god knows what else, Then he fakes selling a couple of trucks ready for the bone yard......I mean really a 1994 1 ton & he wants $6000 or thinks thats what its worth.....LMFAO grass cutters have bigger/newer dumps, I think he trims hedges & shrubbery & who plows commercially with an F-150??? only a jacktard would even fess up to what he has claimed..................there ya go, he`s a jacktard

LXT................

all that matters is that I am a way better climber/arborist than you. That bothers you and that is why you get so mad.:msp_razz:

all that matters is that I am a way better climber/arborist than you. That bothers you and that is why you get so mad.:msp_razz:
well if your post to matt didn't make him blow steam outts his this surely will, I am not often scared but X makes me think that one day his hand is gonna pop outta my phone and choke me out I know that's impossible but when I reply to him for some reason I always keep the phone @ arms distance , and please don't go MDS on us cause anymore more paint pics may force me to go postal , I will be the guy on the news who strangles people , then takes numerous pics painting them Hunter Green

well if your post to matt didn't make him blow steam outts his this surely will, I am not often scared but X makes me think that one day his hand is gonna pop outta my phone and choke me out I know that's impossible but when I reply to him for some reason I always keep the phone @ arms distance , and please don't go MDS on us cause anymore more paint pics may force me to go postal , I will be the guy on the news who strangles people , then takes numerous pics painting them Hunter Green

Dam! that was going to be my color of choice too! Sumpin bout that hunter green make a man go nuts, make em do stuff he ain't responsible fer. And I'll be sure to keep a distance from the computer and phones, thanks.

Wow..... ya figured me out & with all those trucks you have I cant imagine how Asplundh can compete with ya? LOL, when did you get your CA? oh.....the "better climber/arborist" part was sarcasm like you getting us all on thinking you wanted to sell your equipment, just another chapter in the dans book of fiction! LMFAO

Honestly I hope you can climb (for real) LOL, cause anyone who thinks a 94 1 ton dump with a welded frame thats been fed used motor oil through a wal-mart water filter is worth $6000.00 is related to AA!!!!

LXT.........

Wow..... ya figured me out & with all those trucks you have I cant imagine how Asplundh can compete with ya? LOL, when did you get your CA? oh.....the "better climber/arborist" part was sarcasm like you getting us all on thinking you wanted to sell your equipment, just another chapter in the dans book of fiction! LMFAO

Honestly I hope you can climb (for real) LOL, cause anyone who thinks a 94 1 ton dump with a welded frame thats been fed used motor oil through a wal-mart water filter is worth $6000.00 is related to AA!!!!

LXT.........

I beat up some forestry major fresh out of school and stole his license. punk.

I would just sell the both of those trucks, and buy a used Aspey forestry unit Danno. Those old bones can be had for anywheres from 8, to 14k. Lol, why even bother painting it (think magnetic door signage).. after all chrome don't get ya home (that takes 70 shop hours working on a roached out, cobbed up 366.. when a new long block with three year, or 80k warranty, goes for $1650) Lol.. :laugh:

Last edited:
Ohhhh my god he back !!!! That means there may be 41 individual pic post of freshly sandblasted and uber hard core painted lugnuts .... And the to top it of the 90' away chipper pic taken from 50ft , same pic over and over and over and over and over and over , burned into my brain like. A painful daily memory. :msp_w00t:

Screw him! Is it my fault I choose to display my nuerosis about my trucks? Well, yeah, I guess it is but who cares?
Anyway, I am always wanting something different. I can't drive down the road without getting lost thinking about driving something else.
maybe I should go mds and paint it. I hate the red.

If you decide to go with painting, don't forget the chrome simulators! Nothing screams you take pride in your equipment like a set of snap on tin hub caps... lol, Sunday could be the official shine em up with the Sham Wow day! Jersey style!! Lol, they'll be saying Wow every time!! :laugh:

If you decide to go with painting, don't forget the chrome simulators! Nothing screams you take pride in your equipment like a set of snap on tin hub caps... lol, Sunday could be the official shine em up with the Sham Wow day! Jersey style!! Lol, they'll be saying Wow every time!! :laugh:
I gave ya a like for that post cause you have an old aspey bucket too , I am just not Painting mine cause ya can't fool anyone with a shiny paint job LOL. But on a side note you totally could pass for the sham wow dude and likewise I could see you getting all drunk and messed up and try to beat a prostitue and her kicking your ass all around Fort Casadei ... And I would pay triple the price of admission to see it ...

I beat up some forestry major fresh out of school and stole his license. punk.

HA...Look AA...oops I mean dan, you beating up anything is another chapter of fiction, thats a big book you`re writing, tell us you kick his butt with a dish towel? or smack the snot outta em with the rabbit in a dress.............or, you lanced his balls like you did your own & then stole his license.............tell us!! Punk..!

I thought I was doing pretty good but now realize that on THE X SCALE I am a zero. Gee, what will I do?

Now, now lil fella you`re more than a zero, I ranked you with AA, thats a step above Murphy..............well then maybe you are a zero? but hey you a funny, silly ole boy...thinking that dump is worth 6-G`s..........LMFAO, thats a joke right? for real? You`d fit in real good down here with the "premier services".....for real.

LXT..............

HA...Look AA...oops I mean dan, you beating up anything is another chapter of fiction, thats a big book you`re writing, tell us you kick his butt with a dish towel? or smack the snot outta em with the rabbit in a dress.............or, you lanced his balls like you did your own & then stole his license.............tell us!! Punk..!

Now, now lil fella you`re more than a zero, I ranked you with AA, thats a step above Murphy..............well then maybe you are a zero? but hey you a funny, silly ole boy...thinking that dump is worth 6-G`s..........LMFAO, thats a joke right? for real? You`d fit in real good down here with the "premier services".....for real.

LXT..............

You know whose muff is stankier than yours?? Nobodies!! It's all them bloody periods!!!!!!!!!

LXT..............

X, we have been through this before, quite a few times even. Thing is:my life, your life and everybody else's life would be better if you just shut the #### up, or maybe even die. I dunno, why don't you give it a try and we will tell you if its working out. Its not like it would make a difference to you but it would be helpful to us.

Lol. Looks like almost everyone either hates each other, or is banned now. We're doing well people! Works if ya work it!! :dizzy:

I am begining to hate that mother####er. At first I didn't, just found him slightly aggravated due to his own musterings, annoying, passe'. Now I just hopes he cans it. I guess I will have to hit the ingnore button on his ass again. I don't ever recall him posting one dam helpful or interesting thing. Just yap flap and crap outta him. Never has he posted good pics. How can we really know him? Oh well I most likely do but wish I didn't.

I am begining to hate that mother####er. At first I didn't, just found him slightly aggravated due to his own musterings, annoying, passe'. Now I just hopes he cans it. I guess I will have to hit the ingnore button on his ass again. I don't ever recall him posting one dam helpful or interesting thing. Just yap flap and crap outta him. Never has he posted good pics. How can we really know him? Oh well I most likely do but wish I didn't.

Lol! Sounds like you got yourself one too, eh? ;)

Latest posts

Back