I am selling my trucks

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Bigus balllickitus, Im amazed that a sopository like you could actually come out of the rectum of life, the only thing tucked between yer legs ole boy would be yer head, once the tampon is removed!! Tuck in my skirt? you silly.............(yep periods just for you) you would be a good gopher for me & I might just use your skirt to wipe my ass with.

Ill send AA out yer way to teach you some advanced climbing techniques & from what I hear in the PM box AA would be an advanced climber to you, Now tell us is that red dye #40 or blood on yer tampon? dont fret pudding we`ll get ya up to speed in the climbing dept soon, right now just make sure my saws are full & ya tie the pull line on right......#####!

My God! I wish I had yer talent X. How do you come up with this stuff? Did you hire a writer or is this original material?

Probably listening to you, you are pretty funny.
Jeff

All original Danno!

Blakes as a 2nd rate by the end of the year Ill pull 95k, got a pension, health care, clothing allowance, paid holiday/vacations, inclement weather, etc so when I need to remodel my trailer by putting on a deck (with treated lumber) Ill make sure your mom has somewhere to live first before kickin er out. you go sell some tree work & ill be drinking beers, while yer busting hump & never home.....think about where yer ole lady might be? Hmmmm, at the trailer with a lineman BOY!!!! LMFAO

Bigus nutpumpus, what can be said that already hasnt, plain & simple: you are a meatwhistle! you need a relief climber cause you suck or maybe cause you have no formal training like blakes & need someone around that knows something, guys like you & blakes are what ruin this industry, ya get a few dollars & purchase white washed crap for buckets, you know enough to be dangerous!

aside from further insult to you & blakes (which is really easy & getting boring) what have either of you 2 accomplished, a CA? Line clearance training, journeyman cert.? who have you worked for? I mean really whats so wrong with leaving a hacks world filled with the likes of guys like you 2? I put in 25yrs & it hasnt gotten any better nor will it apparently! ya can beat em or join em & I for one dont wanna be associated with a trade full of hacks! But I will give you both some advice: make sure you prepare for the day when your health goes south cause being self employed & without NOII (non occupational injury insurance) will really screw you financially & biz wise, Thank god I was prepared!

LXT

So......have you sold anything yet Danno? I mean the threads been derailed a wee little bit, keep up the friendly talk guys! Don't hold back now!:msp_tongue:

All original Danno!

, plain & simple: you are a meatwhistle!
LXT

Keep seeing this being thrown around in here, shouldn't it be meatwhistler? Just checking ya know in case I need to use it one day too.

howdy

Lxt- congrats on becoming a lineman apprenctice! That's a tough racket to get into. I've been bugging our power company for years trying to get a foot in the door. Oh well, I work for a well established tree company with all the fixings, so life is still good.

Are you working for a contractor or a utility? Do you have line clearance experience?

I don't think Blakes and Dan are hacks, I've seen some REAL hacks in action, and the pics those two post that I've seen have been quality. With this industry not being regulated, guys are going to ##### and holler all they want until they're blue in the face.

All original Danno!

Blakes as a 2nd rate by the end of the year Ill pull 95k, got a pension, health care, clothing allowance, paid holiday/vacations, inclement weather, etc so when I need to remodel my trailer by putting on a deck (with treated lumber) Ill make sure your mom has somewhere to live first before kickin er out. you go sell some tree work & ill be drinking beers, while yer busting hump & never home.....think about where yer ole lady might be? Hmmmm, at the trailer with a lineman BOY!!!! LMFAO

Bigus nutpumpus, what can be said that already hasnt, plain & simple: you are a meatwhistle! you need a relief climber cause you suck or maybe cause you have no formal training like blakes & need someone around that knows something, guys like you & blakes are what ruin this industry, ya get a few dollars & purchase white washed crap for buckets, you know enough to be dangerous!

aside from further insult to you & blakes (which is really easy & getting boring) what have either of you 2 accomplished, a CA? Line clearance training, journeyman cert.? who have you worked for? I mean really whats so wrong with leaving a hacks world filled with the likes of guys like you 2? I put in 25yrs & it hasnt gotten any better nor will it apparently! ya can beat em or join em & I for one dont wanna be associated with a trade full of hacks! But I will give you both some advice: make sure you prepare for the day when your health goes south cause being self employed & without NOII (non occupational injury insurance) will really screw you financially & biz wise, Thank god I was prepared!

LXT

Thanks for the advice on the insurance, Lexy, and if I ever get into a position that I can't afford to buy my own boots I'll definitely look into a lineman gig. A clothing allowance...well I'll be. You hit the big time!

Lxt- congrats on becoming a lineman apprenctice! That's a tough racket to get into. I've been bugging our power company for years trying to get a foot in the door. Oh well, I work for a well established tree company with all the fixings, so life is still good.

Are you working for a contractor or a utility? Do you have line clearance experience?

I don't think Blakes and Dan are hacks, I've seen some REAL hacks in action, and the pics those two post that I've seen have been quality. With this industry not being regulated, guys are going to ##### and holler all they want until they're blue in the face.

I hate electricity! I I have never heard of a CERT for that. The term is qualified.
I have only heard of 'Qualified.'
jeff

All original Danno!

LXT

You go, girl. Did this industry fail you, or did you just fail? Judging from your attitude in general, in stark contrast with true professionals btw, it leaves us no mystery. You, however, can't seem to figure out how acting like a drag queen all the time has contributed to your demise. That's just sad, but you'll have that.

It's probably best you're a lineman wannabe, but they won't tuck your skirt in for you either, and with your self-incriminating homo projectionisms it should be a short trip. Enjoy it.

I'm not too concerned about my health going south anytime soon. It happens to everyone eventually, but I do take care of myself, work safe, and work smart. With the money I can pull in a day, I can afford to.

I think relief climbing is just plain smart, safe, and contributes to longevity. I don't suffer from your insecurities, so your barbaric chest thumping is vaguely humorous, even at full effect.

Are you bored, or just out of homemade names that might have been funny in the second grade? I have noticed you’re running low on punctuation. That’s encouraging.

Thanks for the advice on the insurance, Lexy, and if I ever get into a position that I can't afford to buy my own boots I'll definitely look into a lineman gig. A clothing allowance...well I'll be. You hit the big time!

LOL, Lineman is to good for you, Im sure yer wife will carry yer sorry butt when that time comes or your mommy & yeah the company pays for our FR clothing & our boots (EH) you outta do that for your workers, Ooops their lucky if you even have em covered on work comp!

I only heard of 'Qualified'. Maybe I am wrong.
Jeff
View attachment 236866

Jeff it is Qualified by ANSI standards, however my state through the Dept of Labor provides a Certification for all Qualified Line clearance tree trimmers.

You go, girl. Did this industry fail you, or did you just fail? Judging from your attitude in general, in stark contrast with true professionals btw, it leaves us no mystery. You, however, can't seem to figure out how acting like a drag queen all the time has contributed to your demise. That's just sad, but you'll have that.

nothing failed I just wanted better & my attitude has catapulted me into a nice gig that I will retire from at 55, I have figured out that people like you in tree care is why many owners hire illegal immigrants which will lead to your demise.........sad but you`ll have that

It's probably best you're a lineman wannabe, but they won't tuck your skirt in for you either, and with your self-incriminating homo projectionisms it should be a short trip. Enjoy it.

Wannabe.........Nah, the real deal here cupcake! funny you talk alot about guys in skirts, you have a kilt fetish or what? the only one talking bout same gender loving is you!!

I'm not too concerned about my health going south anytime soon. It happens to everyone eventually, but I do take care of myself, work safe, and work smart. With the money I can pull in a day, I can afford to.

with you tossing up yer helps man skirts & engaging in treeman buckstrap love yer health is due to drop quickly, dont you mean with the public assistance you qualify for WE ALL WILL PAY SO YOU CAN AFFORD IT

I think relief climbing is just plain smart, safe, and contributes to longevity. I don't suffer from your insecurities, so your barbaric chest thumping is vaguely humorous, even at full effect. You have the smarts of a stump & skill of a donkeys shaft, your insecurities are many & when I thump my chest you`ll wipe my brow cause you were told to!!

Are you bored, or just out of homemade names that might have been funny in the second grade? I have noticed you’re running low on punctuation. That’s encouraging.
Hmmm.......... running low, Nah you are the helmet end of the dogs shaft, as one asked? you are a meatwhstler, I made it plural for you cause in the singular sense it just wasnt fitting beings you are a multi meat whistling nutpump, LMFAO......................................................................ha punctuation! Now Fill My saws Boy!!

Good call on the lineman's gig X. A guy can only play treeman for so long then he has to get back to reality.
Danno, Ill take this as a compliment & I thank you! good luck on whatever route you go & be safe!

LXT....................

LOL, Lineman is to good for you, Im sure yer wife will carry yer sorry butt when that time comes or your mommy & yeah the company pays for our FR clothing & our boots (EH) you outta do that for your workers, Ooops their lucky if you even have em covered on work comp!

Jeff it is Qualified by ANSI standards, however my state through the Dept of Labor provides a Certification for all Qualified Line clearance tree trimmers.

Hmmm.......... running low, Nah you are the helmet end of the dogs shaft, as one asked? you are a meatwhstler, I made it plural for you cause in the singular sense it just wasnt fitting beings you are a multi meat whistling nutpump, LMFAO......................................................................ha punctuation! Now Fill My saws Boy!!

Danno, Ill take this as a compliment & I thank you! good luck on whatever route you go & be safe!

LXT....................

Man your an angry elf :hmm3grin2orange: And Ya know what I cant keep this act up anymore just idly watching and reading your phycho babble , You failed ... You choked and rolled over like a ##### and gave up and blamed and still blame everyone but yourself , you call guys hacks like you have the right to , but you can cram all your journeyman #### right up your ### cause believe ya aint all that , and I could prolly buy your trailer , your land and you and knock it all down and put in a miniature golf course and still afford you as a groundskeeper , YOU QUITTER ...And its no doubt you had or still have a bad heart doesnt surprise me a bit prolly couldn"t keep up with all your hissy fits and child tirades , I would pay to see your monkey ass at work all beaten and disheveled explaining your failures to your coworkers blaming everyone else like a politician ... I mean it too and I know you'll name call me and thats fine I am pretty good at that aswell

Last edited:
Man your an angry elf :hmm3grin2orange: And Ya know what I cant keep this act up anymore just idly watching and reading your phycho babble , You failed ... You choked and rolled over like a ##### and gave up and blamed and still blame everyone but yourself , you call guys hacks like you have the right to , but you can cram all your journeyman #### right up your ### cause believe ya aint all that , and I could prolly buy your trailer , your land and you and knock it all down and put in a miniature golf course and still afford you as a groundskeeper , YOU QUITTER ...And its no doubt you had or still have a bad heart doesnt surprise me a bit prolly couldn"t keep up with all your hissy fits and child tirades , I would pay to see your monkey ass at work all beaten and disheveled explaining your failures to your coworkers blaming everyone else like a politician ... I mean it too and I know you'll name call me and thats fine I am pretty good at that aswell

Facts. Someone should really get some help for this guy, as if his daily rainbow song and dance isn't enough, now he's revealing his bestiality tendencies. lxt, donkeys, and dogs, oh my...

Facts. Someone should really get some help for this guy, as if his daily rainbow song and dance isn't enough, now he's revealing his bestiality tendencies. lxt, donkeys, and dogs, oh my...
He's a ####ing froot loop for real , we all know that ..... Gay doubtful that hardly ever as nasty as this guy .... He more like the guy who blows up gas stations because they lost his fuel cap or something and too think there's some poor bastard that needs a job sooooooo bad that he would work for him ....

Wow.......101, what dialogue you possess & jumping in league with bigus jackoffus? man your weight problem has catapulted you into darkness! if you see it as failed good for you, Im happy & making damn good money.

You couldnt buy toilet water! so buying me & blah, blah,blah & putting up a golf course is clearly wet dream material for you, BTW...when people ask me know what I do I tell em Im a lineman & its funny how the contract trimmers for the utility kiss our butts, we basically laugh at you guys! most of you are cheap, dumb labor! ya see I thought tree care was respectable, now.....it just sickens me especially the new bread of jackwagons like you, all the bums who pretty much became members of this site from 2007 (there are some good ones) up to date!

this site is a fraction of what it use to be...............now we got 101, bigus whateverus, the blakes master(lol), & a few other tards who are talentless hacks, we just had a residential outfit whos owner just got electrocuted, caught fire & died while trimming trees near our powerlines! mid 20`s & gone, this is the problem of the future...............alot of guys on here have just enough exp. to be dangerous but want the money so they start a tree care service, lowball & bam...they screw the trade! Im not joining in with that crap so Ill move on to something else............failed? nope, just seeing the writing on the wall.

LXT............

Well, I guess there's no question who likes to play king bear of your brokeback mountain.

Is this your mating call when you're on the job with AA??

Dude really! only you would mention a gay movie, AA & make reference to dogs , donkeys & beastiality! & I have problems? I think 101 forgets who whooped his twinkie eating as over @ A&L website, even the owner Pm`ed me laughing like hell! Oh & all you can do is sit Idly buy especially @ 5ft 6" & 300+ lbs

LXT...........

Back