I dont think my wife likes the arborist site

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
First of all my wife is attractive, smart, funny, and a reasonable good cook.However she has a temper that rivals Mt. St. Helen's.If I want to purchase another saw, I have to pay for it with earnings from cutting wood ext.What sets her off is when she is in the mood and I am on this site reading and laughing ext.Last week she had on a rather revealing outfit and was rubbing my neck with a portion of her anatomy. I told her to cut it out.Well this went over like a lead balloon. After several minutes of perforating the atmosphere with a vocabulary that rivals individuals on a lower scale, she called her friend.She claims that this site is like Kryptonite to my well being.If I am on it longer than the allotted time I am punished.Lately she has had me taking some sort of medication.She has me see her friend for an exam. (great legs) After 60 minutes the woman wrote a prescription and handed it to my wife.If I am caught violating the rules, I have to take the medication and lay down.When she is in a good mood I have to take the yellow pill and now a 100mg blue pill.In short my wife detests this site.She would like me to read Mens health,better homes and gardens.Wrong!She caught me on here about a month ago watching a video of a saw in operation.She was fuming!I should have payed more attention to her well fitting leather outfit.So for now all is well.I am here on my allotted time.But her temper is hazardous to my well being, Ken

So you say.....

Pics or you never got a black eye over it....

yup, pix or it didn't happen!

i'm lucky mine does nt complain much just thinks i'm weird.thats fine with me i get to spend about 2500 on toys...er saws next month:msp_thumbsup::msp_thumbsup::blob2:

I am fairly new to this forum, hell im new to using a computer. I was reading about 346xp huskys and what do you know I stopped on my way home from work and ordered one. I have bought 4 saws within the last 6 months(about the same time we got a computer and I found this site) I will be picking it up next thursday along with an oregon511ax sharpener. I dont know what cad stands for but maybe I have it.

Don't tell your wife where cad's may go, but I have app. 100 saws. Runners, hope to run and will never run. Tom

GTGTrailer017.jpg

Gary, what's the blue car in the background?

looks like a "late model" Lark?

How about a Volvo.Ken

Commander, 4 door Daytona. 1966?

Aaron,

Sachsmo is the closest, it is a Canadian built 1964 Studebaker Commander originally equipped with a 6 cylinder but now sporting a Chevy 305 and a TH200 transmission. The wheels are AMC and I think the seats are out of a late '80's Ford. The 66's have a different grille and the Daytona would have the wide belt line trim.

2205031380097493054S600x600Q85.jpg

There is no cure for CAD, but it can be controlled. I am living proof. Write for my book titled "How to Kick Cad" for just 9.95 plus shipping! BUT WAIT! Call within the next 10 minutes and we'll tell you where there's a warehouse FULL of old saws in your neighborhood!:hmm3grin2orange:

My wife keeps saying she wants her own saw now. I am a little concerned about her running a saw, to think of it I am a little concered with her running a scissors. She tends to sometimes be to say it bluntly a klutz. I told her anytime she wants to run the 2101xp she can feel free. How could anyone get hurt with a 42" bar?

Latest posts

Back