i got took this morn bad

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

o8f150

Tree Freak
Reaction score
got a call this morn about a deal from the echo tech that I know,,,i listened to what he had to offer and really got to thinking to myself,,,,,,self,,,,, "you still need to borrow several hundred for her tuiton for the spring semester so why not",,, got the low mileage cs310,,, new extra bar,, new chain on saw,, new extra air filter,, new camo case and a new gallon of bar oil,,, this was his saw,, it has already been MM'd and limiters pulled,, I gave him what the new bar and chain would cost,,, so I got the saw,,case,, bar oil and air filer free,,, I really think I got took bad on this deal don't know if I can sell it for what I have into it:):)IMG_0638.JPG IMG_0639.JPG

You Suck...There I said it :) I don't care what anyone says I've had pretty good luck with little echos.

I love running these little saws,,, I had one at the beginning of the year and I had a brain fart and sold it,,, my wife loves running these so I guess tis one will sit on the shelf for her,,, but if someone local wants it bad enough and willing to shell out some coin I wouldn't mind to much letting it go

Congrats! Seems odd an Echo Tech would take such a low payment for his personal gear.

Maybe because It's an EPA violation with a stiff fine for defeating limiters and he's nervous 'cause his profession is on the line.

he was needing the money real bad,, he didn't tell what it was all about so I didn't ask,, but he needed the money by 11 this morn,,, needless to say i didn't argue

Sounds like you did get taken. I really got taken last week when my neighbor dropped these off (for free :)) He did say that he would like the 520 back if I got it running.

5 - CS 310 (1 not pictured)
1 - CS 520
1 - CS 370
1 - Wild Thang

Already got one of the 310s cleaned, muffler modded, and running. Just waiting on a few loops of Woodland Pro 30 LP. Baileys has the tune up kits for the 310s on sale for $13 (from $24) so I ordered 5. Sadly, they canceled 4 and only shipped 1 :(

i-wCS9WVd-L.jpg

i-ZpvwGCx-L.jpg

Sounds like you did get taken. I really got taken last week when my neighbor dropped these off (for free :)) He did say that he would like the 520 back if I got it running.

5 - CS 310 (1 not pictured)
1 - CS 520
1 - CS 370
1 - Wild Thang

Already got one of the 310s cleaned, muffler modded, and running. Just waiting on a few loops of Woodland Pro 30 LP. Baileys has the tune up kits for the 310s on sale for $13 (from $24) so I ordered 5. Sadly, they canceled 4 and only shipped 1 :(

i-wCS9WVd-L.jpg

i-ZpvwGCx-L.jpg
yep,,, you suck bad

jut went out and drained all the e10 mix out and put in some nice 90 octane ethanol free mix,,, got the wife to start it,,, yes I had to have her start it since it has only been 3 weeks since my shoulder surgery,,, runs pretty good,, had to retune it though since it was a bit rich on the low side and a bit lean on the high side,,, going to pull the muffler tomorrow and take a look see

she can start and run all my saws,, she can run the splitter and she s better at stacking then I am:),,, she is a big help and hard worker
you got a good one......Well I will give my wife credit tho, she is good at telling me when I need to add more wood to the stove :p

No my wife works hard also, but I learned a long time ago that its not good to teach a wife to shoot, operate a backhoe, and use a chainsaw.......that can be a bad combination lol :eek: :chainsaw:

Nice! I have a 310 that I absolutely hate. The damned thing starts every time that I need it. What good is that? It gets lugged around in a backpack for trail work. In 3 years of ownership I've yet to work on it.
O
You're right, that's no fun.

Back