i got took this morn bad

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
If you keep getting taken like that you will soon be in he poor house. You will then have to change your name to 68f150

Seriously, not trying to be a smart a^^ but do inspectors show up at dealers asking the technicians to go to their home and inspect their personal saws. Then firing them for any infractions? An honest question
smiley-confused013.gif

No, I don't think they would inspect, but if there would be a complaint from a buyer that they bought a saw from a tech with defeated EPA features.....

I bought a couple of rebuilt Echoes from a dealer who closed his shop like a dozen years ago. All of the saws were nicely redone but bone stock, down to the limiters. All I have ever done to them is replace sprockets and maintenance.

No, I don't think they would inspect, but if there would be a complaint from a buyer that they bought a saw from a tech with defeated EPA features.....

I bought a couple of rebuilt Echoes from a dealer who closed his shop like a dozen years ago. All of the saws were nicely redone but bone stock, down to the limiters. All I have ever done to them is replace sprockets and maintenance.

Ok I see where it could go. Everything is so politically correct these days you have to cover your fanny. thank you

Latest posts

Back