I Just Bought a New Saw Today

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Uwharrie

ArboristSite Operative
Reaction score
Well, I wanted one of these for a long time to add to my collection and I was talked into buying it today by a phone call I received. It's a Brand New 10-10 McCulloch. I was presented with a great deal and I Could not pass it up. Shiney yellow paint is on it's way. I am always on the lookout for NOS saws as they are hard to find. I also have a Brand new ( never had fuel in it) old Wright Blade saw, don't you love those chrome bars on those old saws. Anyway, I just had to tell somebody.

By the way, when I got off the phone my wife didn't seem as happy as I was. Tony

NOS is really cool. Sometimes I wonder if it wouldn't be a bad idea to be creating a future NOS collection now. At the least, I keep any saw that I got new, looking new.

I do know of a guy who has a NOS Pioneer, but he wants to hang on to it since the reason it's new is that his Dad passed away just before he was going to use it.

I have a NOS Echo CS-60s it looks so nice sitting in the box with all the tools and manuals. It only took me 10 years to find one...Bob

Uwharrie said:
Well, I wanted one of these for a long time to add to my collection and I was talked into buying it today by a phone call I received. It's a Brand New 10-10 McCulloch. I was presented with a great deal and I Could not pass it up. Shiney yellow paint is on it's way. I am always on the lookout for NOS saws as they are hard to find. I also have a Brand new ( never had fuel in it) old Wright Blade saw, don't you love those chrome bars on those old saws. Anyway, I just had to tell somebody.

By the way, when I got off the phone my wife didn't seem as happy as I was. Tony

Where in the world did you get a brand new 10-10. Thats a find..............

None other than Harry Wallenberg. Known for his McCulloch parts and saws, he has about anything you'll ever need for Mac saws. He's the Mac King. Tony

Back