I just bought a saw

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
What is existing? It is only a complex arrangement of synaptic interactuations that result into the idea that something exists. Your belief young paduan is simply not evolved enough to recognize the truth. You should begin with the basics: Cogito ergo sum (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cogito_ergo_sum)

:popcorn:

LOL

Ah grasshopper, there is but one reality, all that we perceive as real is transitory and therefore illusory.

:monkey:

You guys can keep your 372's I like my 365's. I picked up the one on right from a friend who sells some Husky saws a couple weeks back, but my camera died on me so these are my first pictures of it.
DSCN0510.jpg

Did you pay more or less for the snowblower starter handles, yellow tape and klotz stickers?? What exactly is that yellow tape for??

Did you pay more or less for the snowblower starter handles, yellow tape and klotz stickers?? What exactly is that yellow tape for??

the yellow tape makes them cut faster, so does the shop light pull chain on the rear handle. and the yellow tape goes well with the Husky orange.

Last edited:
I figured that was a key chain so you could put the saw on your key ring. Never know when you will need a saw especially when driving. I will give the tape trick a try. I think I have some multi-colored electrical tape around here somewhere.

the yellow tape makes them cut faster, so does the shop light pull chain on the rear handle. and the yellow tape goes well with the Husky orange.

they still need some speed holes in the hoods. I can do that for you for the low low price $89.65 special offer today only

Nice addition Cale, sometimes you just have to accessorize a little bit.

Hey Jim, been out running that 750 lately?

You guys can keep your 372's I like my 365's. I picked up the one on right from a friend who sells some Husky saws a couple weeks back, but my camera died on me so these are my first pictures of it.
DSCN0510.jpg

Nice 365! Is that the Jwalker killer sitting there:)

Latest posts

Back