I love trees...

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Arrowhead

RARE BREED
Reaction score
they heat my house nicely.

Probably been posted dozens of times already, but worthy of one more. :msp_biggrin:

Unbelievable... people like this vote, enuff said. :dizzy:

[video=youtube;tFUDEmMjC-c]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tFUDEmMjC-c[/video]

$(KGrHqVHJEgFEnN3PmMUBRccUcNWQQ~~60_12.GIF

Those idiots should offer to be fertilizer for some old growth. I think every means of preserving our forest should be used and that there is good (xxxt) manure.

Yep...................well except for that last one that Cliff posted up. She can hug all the trees she wants.:cheers:

Damn right. I seen this before but like stated. Worth another view and gut wrenching laugh. I HATE HIPPIES! Wonder what their house is built out of? Hmmm... 2X4's? Wonder where they came from? Some people just don't get it.

Hippies make me :bang:
and get :angry:

You Guys are a bunch of A-holes, if it was not for God making trees, we would not need chainsaws :rock:

We are all a bunch of tree huggers we just show are affection in different ways. I like mine on the ground:msp_sneaky:

You Guys are a bunch of A-holes, if it was not for God making trees, we would not need chainsaws :rock:

We are all a bunch of tree huggers we just show are affection in different ways. I like mine on the ground:msp_sneaky:

I love trees. I love the 'enviroment'. I'm thankful for all that we've been given (including the beautiful trees and the bounty of lumber and other products they yield). I'm also thankful that I live near some of the largest living things on earth (Coastal Redwoods). I don't go screaming and wailing when timber is harvested for use however. Those soft headed, spoiled, self-rightous ####s need to go dig a hole and jump in. They're consuming precious oxygen (produced by trees) that my family could be breating.:D

I saw a bumper sticker today that said: " A god-fearing man is an honest man." What if I fear fat chicks?

"Lift your Truck, Fat Chicks Can't Jump" :hmm3grin2orange:

Speaking of Bumper Stickers I saw one on a logging truck once that said "Major League Tree Hugger"

"Lift your Truck, Fat Chicks Can't Jump" :hmm3grin2orange:

Speaking of Bumper Stickers I saw one on a logging truck once that said "Major League Tree Hugger"
How can you tell if your girlfriend is fat? When she sits on your face and you can't hear the stereo. (Not speaking from experience of course lol)

Latest posts

Back