I need to buy a woods ported 441 M Tronic

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
farmerdoug

farmerdoug

ArboristSite Operative
I have been part of this forum for a while and have heard great things about the 441 M Tronic. I currently own the non-M Tronic version of the 441. I love this saw. Ethonal free fuel will keep these saws going forever. I cut 10 cord a year or so.

My plan is to sell my current saw for around $550 and purchase a woods ported version of this saw. I can get the saw locally for $845.

What I need to know is who can I hire to get a 441 M tronic that is ported up and running for me. I am looking for someone who is reputable and somewhat reasonable on cost.

Thank you for your input. I am in Oregon and I know that you are limited on where you buy Stihl saws.

farmerdoug

farmerdoug

ArboristSite Operative
wood saw porters

I was reading on the forum and read this:

If you want a good 346, send it to Brad, Stumpy, Timberwolf, Treeslinger, Simon, Mastermind, Terry, etc...you will get a saw back that will blow the chain off of this guy's saws for a lot less money.

It would be ideal to work with someone in the Northwest, but I am open to someone else. Do any of these guys have web sites or contact info?

Thanks!

H 2 H

H 2 H

FLASHER
I was reading on the forum and read this:

If you want a good 346, send it to Brad, Stumpy, Timberwolf, Treeslinger, Simon, Mastermind, Terry, etc...you will get a saw back that will blow the chain off of this guy's saws for a lot less money.

It would be ideal to work with someone in the Northwest, but I am open to someone else. Do any of these guys have web sites or contact info?

Thanks!

There is a member here down in Cali that does porting but he might be on the DL list for a while ?

There is a shop up here in Woolley and a shop on Vancouver Island that ports saw's that I know of off the top of my head

justtools
I have been part of this forum for a while and have heard great things about the 441 M Tronic. I currently own the non-M Tronic version of the 441. I love this saw. Ethonal free fuel will keep these saws going forever. I cut 10 cord a year or so.

My plan is to sell my current saw for around $550 and purchase a woods ported version of this saw. I can get the saw locally for $845.

What I need to know is who can I hire to get a 441 M tronic that is ported up and running for me. I am looking for someone who is reputable and somewhat reasonable on cost.

Thank you for your input. I am in Oregon and I know that you are limited on where you buy Stihl saws.

Really isnt worth a comment. All the modders on here do a great job.

farmerdoug

farmerdoug

ArboristSite Operative
The problem with the modders on this forum

The only problem with the modders is that it is difficult to find out where they are and who they are and if they are interested in doing some one's saw. There are a bunch of Stumpy's and tree slingers on this site. Which of the 10 is the one that does porting?

So if you are interested in doing my saw, then PM me and we will see if we can't work something out.

Thank you for all your help so far.

cpr

Addicted to ArboristSite
The only problem with the modders is that it is difficult to find out where they are and who they are and if they are interested in doing some one's saw. There are a bunch of Stumpy's and tree slingers on this site. Which of the 10 is the one that does porting?

So if you are interested in doing my saw, then PM me and we will see if we can't work something out.

Thank you for all your help so far.

I think they're busy...
:ices_rofl:

Latest posts