I picked up a New 357XP, today.

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I guess my posts are invisible to everyone. Feels like high school around here. Just a stranger in the crowd.

I guess my posts are invisible to everyone. Feels like high school around here. Just a stranger in the crowd.

Not everyone reads every post or page. If you want more conversation post your own thread about the heck of the deal you got on your 555. Nice saws BTW.

Love to just haven't figured out how this app makes zero sense. Thanks also I was sweating bullets all the way to pick it up. Thinking what all might be wrong with it.

Should have just stayed on the Web I'm using the tapatalk app on my phone can't find anything like that on here

Steven,

You need to get to know the folks at the store in your town. I bet they have deals sitting in back as well.

I can't stand the main shop here in Knox. My Husq/Jonsered dealings are with Terry. And my 661cmr came from a dealer up north.;)

Easily remedied mastermind. Also side note that 562xp I asked about the hesitation on fb messenger a little while ago. The dealer discovered a pretty good leak from the decompression valve.

How's that? Cows **s just for fun if you can actually see it any guess as to what it might be.

I just walked into a local pawn shop today here in Southern Oregon, which tends to be Stihl Country.........Husky 372XP's command a pretty good price but other Husky's sell a lot cheaper than comparable Stihls.....i paid $250 for a good shape 357Xp, they wanted more for a couple 455 Ranchers!

I just walked into a local pawn shop today here in Southern Oregon, which tends to be Stihl Country.........Husky 372XP's command a pretty good price but other Husky's sell a lot cheaper than comparable Stihls.....i paid $250 for a good shape 357Xp, they wanted more for a couple 455 Ranchers!

They be smokin' da hippie lettuce.
download (2).jpg

Barely a year old. Only thing is the s# plate is missing. Still had the sticker on on the bottom with it on so I had my husky dealer run it. They said it was never even registered.

That makes me curious!

How do they know if it was registered if the number plate is missing? :confused: Was the serial number on that sticker?

Really odd that the plate should be missing on that saw, as they are well protected (and hidden from a casual look)......

I don't own a box cutter won't get on a plane and speak perfect michigan accent English. So no hijacking here.

Back