I really want this tree.

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
how is it your ground? i heard from a reliable source that you pack wedges for workers who are hired by the owners of the ground you speak of. so where do you get OUR out of that? your entitled because your a wedge *****? what would they do without you? when are they gonna start using pouches down south? or can you still do it for cheaper? lol
You say some weird **** sometimes.

Lookn at the map it doesn't look like it. I know who cut that last about 20 years ago. Seriously give me a call. The wood is easy pickns.

This thread got funny out of hand.

Lookn at the map it doesn't look like it. I know who cut that last about 20 years ago. Seriously give me a call. The wood is easy pickns.

This thread got funny out of hand.
That was probably wagner's ,this is south of his and north of kens . Yeah once the beech move in they really take over. We have a section in our woods that's all beech. I cut some big ones out and there's some maples coming in.

That was probably wagner's ,this is south of his and north of kens . Yeah once the beech move in they really take over. We have a section in our woods that's all beech. I cut some big ones out and there's some maples coming in.
Cut em all! Aint worth a dam for lumber. Good firewood tho.

Latest posts

Back