I saw it on Ebay/Craigslist

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Auction, Shell Lake Wisconsin, Sat April 23.

Lots of saws, Saw pics start around page 122.

Auction Photos - Andrews Auction

attachment.php

attachment.php

That looks like a great auction. It would have to fall on Easter weekend when i have a million things to do.:msp_sad:

170 saws, this is actually painful. That is basically my getaway area. The auction is 5 miles from where my grandma used to live. I have holiday plans with the family here in Minnesota all weekend. No way my wife would be sympathetic to my pain, especially after coming home with a truckload of saws on Tuesday.

Dang it. If I left now I could make it in time but I don't think my family would be too understanding. :bang::bang::bang:

What a terrible weekend to have an auction.

Haven't been keeping up with this thread, got unsubbed somehow.

I'm headed out for Shell Lake in a couple, don't have a lot of cash on me (just got back from vacation), but if you see something that needs my attention, pm me (I'll check in by phone) and I'll try. If anyone else is there, look for the guy in a Dolmar sweatshirt and blue Chevy Racing hat. Again, no promises, but I can say I tried anyhow.

Meanwhile, here's a MS361 on CL for $325 at a dealer about an hour SE of the twin cities (goodhue MN). 20" bar and 4 chains included:

Stihl Chain Saw

Rolling out now, ETA 1045, hope saws aren't gone already when I get there.

Could also text me at EDITED OUT NUMBER. Might work better. Just include your user name, saw interested in and what you're willing to pay (I'll ship to ya for my cost if won).

Once again, no guarantees, and my funding is pretty limited, but I'll try.

Last edited:
There's a 3120 Husky in the local paper here for $690. . . Seems reasonable.

Can be found by going to mountiantrader.com

Husky #22 chainsaw in ST. Cloud MN Craigs List

Husky # 22 chainsaw - $50 (Avon Mn)
Date: 2011-04-20, 9:06PM CDT
Reply to: [email protected] [Errors when replying to ads?]

Great little trim saw , it is an older saw but runs out great. the bar is 12 inch and chain is like new come give it a try $ 50 call me @ 320-248-9382 LeRoy

it's NOT ok to contact this poster with services or other commercial interests

PostingID: 2337789822

Rolling out now, ETA 1045, hope saws aren't gone already when I get there.

Could also text me at EDITED OUT NUMBER. Might work better. Just include your user name, saw interested in and what you're willing to pay (I'll ship to ya for my cost if won).

Once again, no guarantees, and my funding is pretty limited, but I'll try.

Did you go to that auction? Were the prices decent or not?

Matt has been very good to me.

I had to have my ear surgically repaired because of Matt BURNING it off!! :jester: :laugh:

Other than that...I've HEARD stories on BOTH sides, but have NEVER had an injustice directed @ me...although, had things promised a couple times, but nothing showed... NO hard feelings though...

J

Latest posts

Back