I saw it on Ebay/Craigslist

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
BELSAW FOLEY CHAIN SAW GRINDER

Anybody know much about these?

Belsaw Foley Chain saw grinder modle 399
Belsaw Foley Chain Breaker
Belsa Foley Rivet Spinner
2 Boxes of Chain
1 assorted link kit
4 Grinding wheels

300.00 Firm

The name brand is good but I don't know anything about that particular model. What I can say is all the extras are likely worth the asking price.

2 Boxes of Chain
1 assorted link kit
4 Grinding wheels

300.00 Firm

If the chain is from Foley it will be re-packaged Carlton semi-chisel chain, probably in 25' boxes. I think the code would be AP?

The assorted link kit is nice, it will have presets and tie straps for 50 and 58 gauge Carlton chains 1/4, .325, 3/8 lo-pro, and 3/8 pitch chain.

The grinder is a fixed side angle but they are well made. Here is a picture of one that I found.
4eb5765405243_150157n.jpg

I'm sure the breaker and spinner would be high quality as well.

The worst part is that some yuppie will buy the damn thing and think he got a deal on a REAL WORKING MAN'S TOOL. :rolleyes:

2 Boxes of Chain
1 assorted link kit
4 Grinding wheels

300.00 Firm

That same set up just sold up in Pa not too long ago for $200, maybe a month to 6 weeks ago. I missed it by a day, :(

monster stihl chainsaw - $1000 (Howell) stihl 094

stihl 094??? I really need a picture of this beast:greenchainsaw:

monster stihl chainsaw - $1000 (Howell)

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Date: 2012-01-30, 1:17PM EST
Reply to: [email protected] [Errors when replying to ads?]
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I have a stihl 094 with a36 inch 404 bar and chain,1 light season on complete rebuild,piston,rings,bearings,jug,etc.,if you need a big saw this is a monster,Ibeleive its the biggest 1 man saw they made, its 125cc. will handle up to a 72in. bar I am asking $1000.00 o.b.o. may take partial trade depending on what you have.
I can be reached at; 1 248 982 1869

•it's NOT ok to contact this poster with services or other commercial interests

PostingID: 2825834736

monster stihl chainsaw

stihl 094??? I really need a picture of this beast:greenchainsaw:

monster stihl chainsaw - $1000 (Howell)

Date: 2012-01-30, 1:17PM EST
Reply to: [email protected] [Errors when replying to ads?]

I have a stihl 094 with a36 inch 404 bar and chain,1 light season on complete rebuild,piston,rings,bearings,jug,etc.,if you need a big saw this is a monster,Ibeleive its the biggest 1 man saw they made, its 125cc. will handle up to a 72in. bar I am asking $1000.00 o.b.o. may take partial trade depending on what you have.
I can be reached at; 1 248 982 1869

•it's NOT ok to contact this poster with services or other commercial interests

PostingID: 2825834736

monster stihl chainsaw

a $1K and no pix. whatever.

2 Boxes of Chain
1 assorted link kit
4 Grinding wheels

300.00 Firm

He's been trying to unload all that Foley-Belsaw stuff for at least six months. It's been on CL for $6000-6500 forever. Maybe he finally figured out it wasn't made of gold?

Jerry, if you go for the lot, I will help you out with one of the 365s or the 372!

Philbert

macon, ga is so far from me i don't even know where it is. we'd need one of them joja boys to do this deed. i also would be interested in one of the saws. i was thinking bout the 365 or the 371 or the 372. they say they run but how well. they are selling them, ya know?

Latest posts

Back