I scored!

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
very cool indeed! is the bend on the brake flag owner mod when they fitted the full wrap or was it a factory part to have clearance for the full wrap....hi top air nice! have a good holiday

the can

I think the flag is a little bent but it is a full wrap specific part. Does function!

The muffler is stock, but another port was added. It would not surprise me if the base gasket was pulled. Seems like the old faller had it setup for power. I did a little reading on the anniversary saws which were a 1989 year only. This saw is a 1992 so I don’t think it’s a true anniversary saw.

seriously the stars aligned for me to pick this thing up. I hit the guy up and he said someone else already wanted it. Sold him I was 15 minutes away with cash in hand. He met with me ten minutes later

No not that cheap. $200 With a long bar and good chain. $50 would be nice. Could spend a lot of money on it.

Lets see, for another $150- you got a high top, good compression, a long bar and a chain, plus all the wee bits I seem to be missing......... I think you win! :numberone:

Latest posts

Back