I should feel bad.......

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

whatsnext

ArboristSite Operative
Reaction score
but I don't. A guy who I've done repair work for in the past wanted a lighter saw. So I traded him a nice 021 for this MS290. Straight up. And he's really happy. I need to go wash my hands.
John.........

Last edited:
Hes happy your happy you can turn around and sell it makes some money. I think it was a win win situation I would have done the same thing.

yep ,i agree. he got what suited him ,u got a saw with some ump. if both are happy,no problem.. i have done deals like this ,and later have the fella realize ,value wise ,he got the worst end of the deal. but its still up to u if u choose to trade back. i probably would unless my saw showed a lot of use since he got it. but really he made a decision, he should live with an stick with his decision .

There's an old saying in the horse trading business, "If the seller and buyer are both happy, it was a good deal." I find that applies to any business deal. It doesn't matter what someone else thinks, it is the seller and buyer that ultimately determine the value.

This was a win-win for both of you, and that makes it good deal.

Happy on both ends and didnt cost him a dime for what he wanted. I would say that makes a grown man now days real happy.

It is probably a decent deal bit not what I would call a steal. The 210 runs $230 and the 290 $299 with a case, and two chains.

Back