I will buy gear(Mike Mass, JPS) and other topics

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

SpikedSupra

ArboristSite Operative
Reaction score
Hey guys,
I figured I would make a new thread since this is a new topic of discussion. I wasnt on all day yesterday so I will address a couple things. One, Budroes wife made a claim that I appear to "dig guys more than I dig learning about the tree biz." My guess is that it was an implication that I am gay. For all who may have thought similarly I'm sorry to break the news that I am not gay. I am not horrified by such an accusation because I have nothing against homosexuals but its not my style. Women are too beautiful. Its ok though because everyone is entitled to their opinion and if that's Budroe's wife's official position then there is nothing I can do about that. Thats all I had to say....no one has to address this issue in responses so dont respond to this subject of my sexual orientation unless you have something you really must say. Moving on.....

Mike Mass, JPS, and others...
I am looking for a good used climbing saddle and I would be more than willing to0 buy a GOOD CONDITIONED climbing saddle from someone. Mike and JP, you guys mentioned that you had something for me. If you would describe with a bit of detail the gear to me and what its advantages might be of buying that particular one. Oh and by the way my waist is 34".

RB,
You asked about that full climbing set I got.....well it came with everything I will need to climb with gaffs. It came with a lanyard and lots of rope but I still need a full fledged saddle for rope climbing.

BTW guys I have been practicing my knots....I'm turning into a knot tying machine. I love learning new stuff!

gear

JPS you know better than that, knot freaks are called Gimps. It has something to do with tying knots, knot how hard their head is... Some of the sailing ships B boards have knots and we have gumps. I wouldn't buy used, I buy new because my life depends on it and so I will tell Gimps he should buy NEW not used. I cut up my used belts and welded the D-rings to the truck for tie downs to hitch to. It is not enough to throw them away, cut them up so no one picks them out of the trash dumpster and tries to use them. He'll propably end up walking with a gimp if he tries cutting trees on little or no experience and used equipment.

Yes I know that buying used equipent is not the best idea but I think it would be fine to purchase good used equipment from JP or Mike because I know they wouldnt want to contribute to my death(I hope not anyway) and wouldnt seel me a saddle that is going to break. I have faith that if we made a deal that they would only be willing to sell me equipment in satisfactory condition.

Hmmmm seems like i missed a few things while i was unable to check the posts last week . Guess i have some reading to catch up on. :eek:

Back