Ice Storm tracking

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Just got back from West Mass

you guys had quite a mess up there my partner cruised up to see what was going on looks like its under control

we were late coming up i wish we had time to be there when it hit

cool country had a good 48 hours in mass

cu next time

small ice storm just hit us in north east pa, now i just need the wind to blow threw, so the phone starts a ringing

Its like friggin Antarctica here lately - 12" Friday, another 8" today.
Now they are saying 60 mph winds tonight.
I really hate winter, I dont even want any more dammage.

Its like friggin Antarctica here lately - 12" Friday, another 8" today.
Now they are saying 60 mph winds tonight.
I really hate winter, I dont even want any more dammage.
:cry::laugh: I Know what you mean it is 23 degrees here this mourning cold burrrrrrrrrrrrrrr lol!

Last edited:
We're available...

Hey guys, if you need help...just hurler at me 800-717-1561 (w) or 205-365-1819 (direct). I'll take all my equipment and crew. National Tree Service at your service.

if you want to check us out visit the site below.

NatlTreeService . com

:greenchainsaw: Dennis

Conditions here are not southerner friendly on so so many levels.

I heard of people holding up utility crews at gunpoint up north to get them to restore service drops faster. Also heard of people running crews off the road..to get their attention that they want power, like now. After more than a week of no power people are getin crazy. My aunt was told that she wouldnt have power till after the first of the yr.

Plus theres close to 2 feet of snow on the ground as it hasnt stopped snowing here for a few days.
Youd get your crews sick.

Conditions here are not southerner friendly on so so many levels.

I heard of people holding up utility crews at gunpoint up north to get them to restore service drops faster. Also heard of people running crews off the road..to get their attention that they want power, like now. After more than a week of no power people are getin crazy. My aunt was told that she wouldnt have power till after the first of the yr.

Plus theres close to 2 feet of snow on the ground as it hasnt stopped snowing here for a few days.
Youd get your crews sick.

You're right! I'm not a true southerner but I moved from England to Texas one of the steering factors was the weather, but North America is like the Arctic in the winter. My wife's from Chicago and I had to explain if we moved there I wouldn't leave the house for four months of the year. Roll on April huh! Respect.

Well this should be good close to 18 inches of snow now its turning to a rain sleet ice mix. Im watching the branches on the pines slowly bending more and more. Everyone be safe and stay warm.

alot of work

ny jus keeps getting hit..the clifton park area an south got hammerd..still alot of work left..now were getting hit with snow,i got out of the skidder an were were cutting have snow 2 my chest..but alot of tree work

X mas is over. :( time to go to work. :buttkick:

My work buddy is in PA, and wants to see some ice storm damage. we need work bad for next week, and he wants to scout some before he comes home this weekend, and we head back up next week.

Where to go ??

:chainsaw: still waiting for damage in the midwest. like JPS my old lady didnt like me goin to OK last year, so MA is a lil outa my range lol.

be careful out there guys. dont let some retard HO drop a tree on you from next door!:chainsaw:

What about stump grinding around the Ice damaged areas. Or is it too deep in snow now?

like JPS my old lady didnt like me goin to OK last year,
I guess eastern MO would be the same, a buddy and I went down through IL and into MO after the last ice storm, then the rain cam and we folded up shop after only 2 days. woulda been good work, but we would have had to to sit the rain out for 2 days.

We ended up netting like $140 each. :laugh:

Seriously, I would take my grinder up there if I knew I could stay busy for a week or better. Mud is not a problem I'm on tracks.

Back